Excel Mobile You can easily install for Windows from the Store. It is a utility that can open various files, such as spreadsheets and PDF files. You can also view and comment on the files, enabling the sharing of these files over Microsoft’s cloud storage platform, known as Windows Azure.
Excel Mobile Download is a lightweight app for Windows that allows users to open and view Excel documents easily. It’s made by the Microsoft Office team and is fast and reliable. This app will enable users to unlock all of the files created with Microsoft Excel quickly.
The app supports viewing and browsing all types of charts and other visualizations in Excel documents. It also allows users to share their files with other users through its cloud storage service of Microsoft.
This app is built for Windows. It can be installed from the Microsoft Store’s page by clicking the “Get” button. The installation package for this app weighs almost 200MB, and users should be aware that it will only open and handle Excel documents. After it’s installed, users can simply double-click on any of these files to open them on their desktop.
The Excel Mobile Download app is built to run fast and reliable, and it’s optimized for touch-enabled devices. It has a simple interface that makes navigating through menus quick and easy. It can also run on various devices, such as Windows phones and tablets, with a display size of up to inches.
Features Of Excel Mobile Download
Store app for desktop and mobile
Excel Mobile is a Windows Store app that’s easy to install and comes with a clean and straightforward interface. It’s designed for mobile devices and compatible with Windows. The app also comes with a significant command button.
Spreadsheet viewer, not an editor
Excel Mobile can be used as a spreadsheet reader, allowing users to view the full content of an opened file and comment on it. It supports printing and sharing, though the saving and editing functions are not activated.
Simple to use application for viewing spreadsheets
Although Excel Mobile is simple to use on various devices, it does not replace Microsoft Excel. Even though it comes with multiple editing commands, it’s not designed to replace Excel. Its primary purpose is to allow users to open and view Excel files on Windows devices.
Compatible with the latest XLSX formats
Excel Mobile for Windows PC is compatible with the newer Excel versions, known as XLSX files. These files are 100% accurate and include all their features, such as tables, cell formatting, and font types.
Lock limited option to save
Although Excel Mobile can function as a spreadsheet reader, it does not allow users to edit files. It can view and mark files and send them to the printer. However, it does not allow users to save or edit them unless they have an Office 365 subscription. To fully utilize the editing and saving capabilities, users should install and use the full version of Excel.
How to Excel Mobile Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Excel Mobile is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Excel Mobile
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Excel Mobile on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download Excel Mobile Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Excel Mobile Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Excel Mobile Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Excel Mobile
Suppose you need to uninstall Excel Mobile; that is your best guide. You need to follow those steps to Remove all Excel Mobile files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Excel Mobile, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Excel Mobile App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the Excel Mobile folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question Of Excel Mobile
Is Excel for mobile free?
The free version of Windows 10 Mobile does not come with the best features, but it comes with a subscription to Microsoft 365. There is an additional fee for the best stuff.
Can you use Excel on mobile?
You can download Excel for Android from Google Play. After you have installed it, follow the instructions below to learn more about how to use it.
What is the difference between Excel and mobile Excel?
Although the mobile apps offer limited features compared to their desktop counterparts, they retain the same look and feel. They also allow users to access documents while they’re offline.
How do I get rid of Excel Mobile?
Go to the apps list on your device and look for Office Mobile. Double-tap the app that you want to remove and then choose Uninstall.
Excel Mobile Download for Windows is developed and updated by Microsoft Corporation. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.