Last Updated on October 1, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
Exif Pilot is a powerful tool that allows users to easily create and view IPTC and EXIF information. It can consider and manage various data types, such as GPS, XMP, and GPS data. It also allows you to add new tags and remove keywords.
Its interface is simple and has a traditional three-pane layout. The left pane displays a tree-style hierarchy of folders, while the right pane shows the file names and their corresponding properties. This feature allows users to access their files’ information efficiently.The primary purpose of the Exif Pilot Download is to allow users to easily create and manage various types of data, such as IPTC and EXIF information. It allows users to add or edit the data as they see fit. This feature can also fix specific errors and mistakes that are registered when using different devices.
The software supports various image formats, such as JPEG, PNG, NEF, and DNG. It can also create and manage metadata for multiple types of images, such as photos, videos, and web pages. It can use to add more information to an embodiment, which gives it more authenticity and allows other users to identify its origins quickly.
Exif Pilot Download is helpful for people constantly looking for ways to manage and add various data types, such as IPTC and EXIF information. It does so by allowing users to create and manage data efficiently. It also allows users to view and control other image formats.
Features Of Exif Pilot Download
Select the photos that require editing
The application has a file browser that displays various features, including an integrated file manager. You can access the multiple folders containing your images from the left side of the interface. You can also select the photos that require editing, and a preview panel appears on the upper-right side.
Allows users to analyze and visualize the data collected
Exif Pilot Download will enable users to analyze and visualize the data collected from various digital cameras, such as the XMP, IPTC, and GPS data. It also allows you to create and edit the data. You can additionally import and export the data from IPTC and EXIF to different formats.
Exif Pilot is a free software
Exif Pilot is free software found in the Other category of programs, part of Graphic Apps. For your protection, we recommend downloading the software from the official website and scanning it with your antivirus. Contact us if your link to the download is broken or the application is malware.
It can contain various details
Exif Pilot Download allows users to create and edit the data collected from their digital cameras. It also allows them to add a digital signature to the photo, containing various details about the image, such as its location and history. The program has a straightforward user interface and supports the most common image formats.
Allows users to read the details contained in the photos
The application allows users to read the details in the photos taken using a digital camera, such as the date and time they were born, the exposure time, the flash speed, and the version of the data used. If you only want to view the photos with the Exif data, you can click on the column title in the files table to sort them by clicking on the appropriate button.
How to Exif Pilot Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Exif Pilot is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Exif Pilot
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Exif Pilot on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download Exif Pilot Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Exif Pilot Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Exif Pilot Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Exif Pilot
Suppose you need to uninstall Exif Pilot. That is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to Remove all Exif Pilot files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Exif Pilot, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Exif Pilot App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the Exif Pilot folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
What is Exif Pilot?
Exif Pilot Download is a powerful tool that allows users to create and view IPTC and EXIF information easily. It also allows you to add new tags and remove keywords. It additionally features a variety of plugins that can enhance its capabilities.
Can you fake EXIF data?
You can easily add an image to the EXIF file in any program, such as Photoshop. It’s not encrypted or secure, and no one knows who you’re working with. Most editing programs store their data in the Exif.
Exif Pilot Download for Windows is developed and updated by Two Pilots. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.