FossaMail, The open-source client, is a lightweight version of the Mozilla Thunderbird email and news client compatible with Linux and Windows. It’s developed by the Pale Moon developers, who are not associated with Mozilla.
Mozilla Thunderbird’s open-source mail client, FossaMail, is browser-based news and chat client for Windows. Pale Moon developed it.
Mozilla Thunderbird is an alternative browser that can be used to send and receive mail. With the help of the Pale Moon browser core, FossaMail Download is an alternative.
The free and open-source version of the FossaMail client is built on top of Mozilla Thunderbird. It supports various messaging and news features.
Despite being a similar copy of Mozilla Thunderbird, the open-source version of the client, known as FossaMail Download, still offers support through a team of programmers. It also supports 32 and 64 bits.
Features Of FossaMail Download
An optional calendar and organizer add-on
The client is built from the source and is based on the Pale Moon browser core. It’s designed to be stable and smooth. The back end is also based on the same code as the browser. This means that it’s not a copy of the Mozilla mail client. Instead, it uses its profile folder. This FossaMail Download version will not affect the existing installations of Thunderbird. It should be compatible with all the add-ons and plugins in Thunderbird. It can be installed on Windows and Linux using the 32 and 64-bit versions. It has an optional calendar and organizer add-on, allowing it to be used as a style information manager for Microsoft Outlook.
Designed to be easy to use
The code used to build this client is based on the Pale Moon-inspired optimizations. It’s designed to be stable and easy to use, and it comes with a built-in profile folder that will automatically update when new Thunderbird installations are made. It should be compatible with all of Thunderbird’s add-ons and plugin libraries. It also comes with a calendar/organizer add-on that will allow you to use it in a Microsoft Outlook fashion.
Open-source e-mail client with an intuitive look
Despite being inspired by the popular Thunderbird e-mail client, this utility has been improved to ensure that it is stable and performance-oriented. It comes with an open-source license, which means it can be used at home and work without restrictions. The GUI of this client is similar to that of Thunderbird, so it should be easy to get used to.
Set priority levels for your messages or search within them
One of the essential features of this utility is the ability to assign priority tags to your incoming e-mails, allowing you to quickly find the most urgent ones. It also allows you to search for specific vital expressions and keywords within your messages. You can easily filter the results by the recipient’s name, subject, or body contents with a single click.
An intuitive e-mail client with support for chat and news feeds
Before you can start using FossaMail, you need to enter your credentials. It will then allow you to send and receive messages to various e-mail addresses, such as Google Talk, Facebook Chat, XMPP, Twitter, and Google Chat. It can also be used as an RSS reader, allowing you to keep track of your favorite news sources. The application is handy for those looking for a fast and feature-packed solution to manage their email. Aside from working on your e-mails, you can also use FossaMail Download to chat with your friends. This utility has a built-in news feed that will allow you to keep track of all of your friends’ activities.
How to FossaMail Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once FossaMail is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install FossaMail
Follow guidelines step by step to Install FossaMail on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download FossaMail Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the FossaMail Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the FossaMail Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall FossaMail
If you need to uninstall FossaMail, that is your best guide. You need to follow those steps to Remove all FossaMail files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the FossaMail, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the FossaMail App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the FossaMail folder and delete it.
FossaMail Download for Windows is developed and updated by Moonchild Productions. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.