FrameView Download is a program that monitors various aspects of a graphics card’s performance, including power, frame rates, and performance-per-watt. It can use to analyze reports and visualize detailed metrics in real-time.
You may not distribute, copy, modify, or reproduce the software found in this program except as expressly authorized by this license. Any attempt to do so will immediately terminate your rights, and you will not be able to distribute the program again. However, if the rights or copies of the program have been given to other parties, their licenses will not terminate unless they are in full compliance.
The present latency is the time it took for the render thread to call the present to the GPU, and FrameView is the time for the actual rendering. This measure includes the driver’s latency, the wait time, and the time it took for the command to be executed.
The app can also detect the various frame rates, such as the 90th, 95th, and 99th percentiles. It can also show the performance per watt, the power consumption, and AMD’s claim that its power consumption is inaccurate. However, this is not the case since the company cannot access the actual data. Furthermore, the app overlays a view of the games on top of it.
Unlike other tools, FrameView Download can monitor various aspects of a graphics card’s performance, including power, frame rates, and performance-per-watt. It can use to analyze reports and visualize detailed metrics in real-time. It has minimal overhead and can be used to capture and display performance and power data as a game is played.
Features Of FrameView Download
Can easily use
Almost 40 metrics are collected and saved when you start a FrameView benchmark, and these are saved using various methods, such as PresentMon. Anyone can easily use these tools with a single press of the benchmarking key.
Use of the software is at your sole risk
The use of the software is at your sole risk. You may download, install, and copy the software, but you must agree to the terms of this license. Do not use the software if you do not agree to these terms.
It can use to analyze reports
FrameView Download monitors various aspects of a graphics card’s performance, including power, frame rates, and performance-per-watt. It can use to analyze reports and visualize detailed metrics in real-time. It has minimal overhead and can be used to capture and display performance and power data as a game is being played.
How to FrameView Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once FrameView is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install FrameView
Follow guidelines step by step to Install FrameView on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download FrameView Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the FrameView Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the FrameView Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall FrameView
If you need to uninstall FrameView, that is your best guide. You need to follow those steps to Remove all FrameView files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the FrameView, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the FrameView App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the FrameView folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
How do I download FrameView?
Head to the FrameView Download page and click the big “ol” button. There, you’ll see the latest version of the app, as well as its release notes page for any new features and improvements. Please let us know in the comments if you have any suggestions for future improvements.
What is FrameView Nvidia?
FrameView is a tool that allows users to measure the performance and power of their graphics cards. It can also use to compare the frame rates and power levels.
Does Frame view work with AMD?
This app is lightweight and has minimal overheads. It features an integrated performance overlay for displaying performance stats during gameplay. It is vendor agnostic to work on various types of GPUs.
FrameView Download for Windows is developed and updated by NVIDIA Corporation. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.