Futuremark SystemInfo Download component is used to identify the hardware in your computer. It does not collect any information about you, and it does not affect your score. However, you may need the program’s latest version to get a valid score.
If you are running the latest version of Futuremark SystemInfo, it will automatically update your system information. You can manually update your system information by going to the Futuremark SystemInfo page.
Futuremark no longer supports 3DMark06, PCMark05, or Windows XP. SystemInfo functionality for Windows XP is not guaranteed, and from 4.29 onwards, it requires Windows XP Service Pack 3 to work correctly. If you are running 3DMark06 or PCMark05 on older versions of Windows XP, you should use 4.28.
Futuremark SystemInfo aims to complement the developer tools that benchmark your computers, such as PCMark and 3DMark. It performs a diagnostic scan to collect details about your system before a test is conducted. However, given its capabilities, it can also serve as a standalone reference.
The SystemInfo tool can collect information about your computer’s hardware and running processes. It can also perform a direct query to get details about your CPU and GPU, as well as other details. The Direct Query test generates results in an XML file, and it can help you identify the various components of your computer.
Features Of Futuremark SystemInfo Download
Allows the user to view and understand the various issues
Futuremark SystemInfo Download provides an advanced version of the CPUID, which enables the user to view and understand the various issues related to a processor. This is an essential program for anyone interested in learning about the CPU.
You can compare hardware for different platforms
Besides the comprehensive overview, you can also compare hardware for different platforms and categories. For instance, you can see if your system is running at optimal settings for games on Battle.net or Steam. By running the benchmark, you can identify which platform is running the most optimized systems.
It’s straightforward to use
Through this program, you can collect information about your computer’s hardware and components. It’s effortless and can set Futuremark SystemInfo Download to retrieve data from various parts.
It can provide detailed game performance information
The Futuremark SystemInfo program can also offer detailed game performance information. It can analyze the architecture of your GPU and its various features. This is very useful for anyone interested in learning more about the hardware.
Help you determine computer is performing well
The ultimate goal of this program is to help you determine which computer is performing well on the leaderboard. Futuremark SystemInfo Download can also compare the hardware of different devices against each other. This will allow you to identify parts and drivers to replace or upgrade.
How to Futuremark SystemInfo Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Futuremark SystemInfo is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Futuremark SystemInfo
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Futuremark SystemInfo on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download Futuremark SystemInfo Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Futuremark SystemInfo Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Futuremark SystemInfo Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Futuremark SystemInfo
Suppose you need to uninstall Futuremark SystemInfo, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to Remove all Futuremark SystemInfo files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Futuremark SystemInfo, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Futuremark SystemInfo App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the Futuremark SystemInfo folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
What’s Futuremark SystemInfo?
The SystemInfo component is used by UL tests to identify the hardware in your computer. It stores information about the device’s configuration, which is included in the benchmark result.
Can I uninstall Futuremark SystemInfo?
You can removeFuturemark SystemInfo Download from your Windows computer using the program’s Add/Remove feature in the Control Panel. After you find the Futuremark SystemInfo program, click it and then follow the instructions to remove it.
Futuremark SystemInfo Download for Windows is developed and updated by Futuremark. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.