Last Updated on January 1, 2024 by Marcella Stephens
The GOODRAM SSD Optimum Tool Download is a free and easy-to-use tool to benchmark various SSDs. It’s similar to other devices, such as PsTools and TreeSize Free. Its interface is straightforward, and it’s also free to download.
The new tool from Goodram SSD Optimum Tool allows users to check the S.M.A.R.T. parameters of their SSDs and migrate them to another drive. It also has a built-in migration tool. The company has released various new tools for its CX300, CX400, IRDM Pro, and IRDM Ultimate drives. With this tool, users can now be diagnostics engineers for their purposes.
The GoodRAM SSD Optimum Tool is a speedy and straightforward way to benchmark your Windows PC. It is designed to be used by novice users and experts and has various features that are unlike other benchmarking apps. This app works with most operating systems, including Windows 7 and Windows 7 64.
Although many free software tools for benchmarking, most people download and install the older versions. However, if you want to keep up with the latest updates, you can also download the Goodram SSD Optimum Tool for free.
Although the GOODRAM SSD Optimum Tool Download has some bright colors, it is imposing. It features various features and functions, such as data migrations, benchmarking, and technical support.
Features Of GOODRAM SSD Optimum Tool Download
Ten times faster data transfer.
Due to the various advantages of SSDs, they are becoming more and more popular. These drives have better mechanical resilience, lower power consumption, and can transfer data at ten times faster speeds than traditional HDDs.
Considered more advanced than a hard drive.
A GOODRAM SSD Optimum Tool Download is considered more advanced than a traditional hard drive regarding data transfer and storage. Although it’s slower than other storage devices, it still suffers from the same issues that a regular HDD can have. A third-party software utility such as the one offered by the OPTIMUM SSD Tool can help users get the most out of their storage.
The design of the app is very modern.
The app’s design, called the OPTIMUM SSD Tool, is very modern. It showcases the latest technologies and is designed to help users optimize their storage devices. Its main feature is a health monitor that measures the overall status of your drive.
Determines what to observe.
The program will first determine which of your multiple SSDs it should monitor. After that, it will display a comprehensive graph that shows the current state of your device’s storage. It will also provide detailed information about the files that occupy the most space.
It can help migrate data between different drives.
If you’re not sure about the performance of your SSDs, the GOODRAM SSD Optimum Tool Download can help you test its capabilities by showing you how fast it can transfer data. It can also update the firmware of your device, and it can help you migrate data between different drives.
How to GOODRAM SSD Optimum Tool Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once GOODRAM SSD Optimum Tool is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install GOODRAM SSD Optimum Tool
Follow guidelines step by step to Install GOODRAM SSD Optimum Tool on your Windows PC,
- First, download GOODRAM SSD Optimum Tool Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the GOODRAM SSD Optimum Tool Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the GOODRAM SSD Optimum Tool Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall GOODRAM SSD Optimum Tool
Suppose you need to uninstall GOODRAM SSD Optimum Tool; that is your best guide. To safely remove all GOODRAM SSD Optimum Tool files, you must follow those steps.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the GOODRAM SSD Optimum Tool, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the GOODRAM SSD Optimum Tool App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the GOODRAM SSD Optimum Tool folder and delete it.
GOODRAM SSD Optimum Tool Download for Windows is developed and updated by
GOODRAM. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.