GParted Live Download is a small distribution for x86-based computers that can use with the latest operating system versions. It comes with various features, such as resizing, copying, and moving partitions. With GParted, you can create new space for your C: drive, recover lost data, and grow or shrink your existing cells.
This utility can be used on x86 and x86-64-based computers running Windows, macOS, or Linux. It can also use to boot from media that has GParted Live CD/USB/PXE or HD.
A hard disk typically has one or more partitions. These are not re-sized, so they are usually divided into smaller and larger groups. With GParted Live, users can easily change the organization of their hard disks while preserving their contents.
GParted is a powerful package to create, resize, and copy various files and folders on a computer. It can also be used to create new space for new operating systems and fix problematic disk usage. Some of its features include the ability to copy data residing on different hard disks and mirror one partition to another.
The installation process can only be performed after the USB flash drive has been formatted with a FAT16 file system. Other methods may include using a boot loader or a utility known as Grub.
Although the original idea behind the GNOME PARTition EDitor was to create partition editing software, other similar applications have also been made. Some of these include Partition Manager, Partition Editor, and Partitioning Software.
Features Of GParted Live Download
Completely free to use
GParted Live Download is free to use for any purpose, such as distributing it to a USB drive. On the other hand, some alternatives use a portion of the app as their core.
It can run from a USB drive
GParted Live can run from a CD or optical disc, and it can also run from a USB drive, a PXE server, or a hard disk. Instructions for each of these are available online.
It can run on any operating system
The app can run on any operating system, and it can be helpful if you have multiple partitions on your computer. It can also use if you have a burnable USB drive, and it will automatically run from there.
Manage multiple partitions
The GParted Live Download is compelling; advanced users can use it to manage multiple partitions. Users unfamiliar with working hard drives outside of Windows should start with a free partition manager.
It is straightforward to use
GParted is a great tool that anyone should have on their side if they have any problems with their hard disk. It comes with various tools and is very easy to use, making it an ideal choice for anyone who needs to keep their partitions organized.
How to GParted Live Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once GParted Live is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install GParted Live
Follow guidelines step by step to Install GParted Live on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download GParted Live Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you download the GParted Live Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the GParted Live Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall GParted Live
Suppose you need to uninstall GParted Live, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to Remove all GParted Live files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the GParted Live, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the GParted Live App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the GParted Live folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
What does GParted Live do?
GParted Live Download is a small distribution of Linux and GParted for x86 computers. It allows users to use the latest version of the application. It can install on various devices, such as USB, CD, and PXE servers.
Is GParted on Ubuntu live CD?
Partition manager GParted is a utility that can use with various desktop operating systems, including those from the GDE family. It can be used as a live CD or USB.
Is using GParted safe?
Before using GParted, ensure the tools are installed and ready to go. Doing so will allow you to perform extensive checks and ensure that the software is safe. However, since I cannot guarantee you, you must make a backup of your data.
GParted Live Download for Windows is developed and updated by Bart Hakvoort. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.