With hubiC, you can store and share your files online in a secure and personal space. You can also sync your data across different devices. 25 GB is included. You can either upload your documents to the online area or let hubiC do it for you.
Share your files with your family and friends using the app. It’s easy to copy and share your files from multiple European sites. You can also free up memory on your devices by using hubiC, which automatically archives the files you rarely access.
HubiC Download is a simple application for Mac that allows users to store their data on a cloud account. It can be helpful when you need to access essential files from your device while you’re away from your computer.
Due to the amount of information that people store on their computers, it can be imperative that they have multiple ways to back it up. An accident is one of the most common reasons people lose their data. With hubiC, users can easily store their documents online, making it very easy to recover them should an accident happen.
With HubiC Download, you can free store and share your files online. It also comes with a good range of clients, and it’s very reasonable to pay for additional storage space. Unfortunately, they’re no longer accepting new accounts.
Features Of hubiC Download
A simple and user-friendly application
The developers of HubiC Download have chosen to create a straightforward and user-friendly app. To make the accounting process as simple as possible, users must create an account. This is done within the application itself and does not require them to go through any complicated forms.
To control download and upload speed.
The initial steps in using hubiC are relatively straightforward. It adds a folder to your system and automatically uploads files to your account if you copy them. The client is fundamental and can set it up to sync different folders, throttle your download and upload speeds, and even create a specific folder for each file.
Allows files to be synced with your cloud account and various other devices
This program lets you sync your files with your cloud account and other devices. It also allows you to create a new hubiC folder and manage your files. It also comes with various options to set the download and upload speed.
Several settings can use to change the functionality
Since HubiC Download requires users to understand how a folder works, it has several settings that can use to modify its operation. One of these is the folder’s location, which can change after creation. In addition, users can also control how the information in the folder is sent to the remote servers.
The installation process is not very user-friendly.
Unfortunately, the installation process for hubiC was not very user-friendly. First, it was asked to agree to the terms and conditions only shown in French. After creating an account, the program then asked to reboot. It also didn’t display the additional terms and conditions that were added after we had created an account. We were then redirected to a web page with over 30 PDF files.
How to hubiC Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once hubiC is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install hubiC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install hubiC on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download hubiC Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the hubiC Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the hubiC Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall hubiC
Suppose you need to uninstall hubiC; that is your best guide. You need to follow those steps to Remove all hubiC files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the hubiC, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the hubiC App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the hubiC folder and delete it.
hubiC Download for Windows is developed and updated by OVH. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.
|hubiC 188.8.131.52||6 MB||September, 6th 202||DOWNLOAD|