IDM Integration for Chrome Download add-on will allow you to easily insert web links into the Internet Download Manager app, a widely used download accelerator. It has received several awards from online publications for its impressive performance and features, such as its built-in support for split-loading and scheduled downloads.
You can remove all your downloaded files from the browser’s interface by installing the Internet Download Manager app. This tool will automatically transfer them to its website, which will offer various services such as scheduling and managing your downloads. Aside from monitoring web browser actions related to file extensions and compressed archives, it will also watch other features of your browser, such as the loading of links and the drag&drop files.
To install the IDM Integration for Chrome add-on, you must first download the .crx file. After that, you can click the “New Command” button in the right-click Chrome menu to open the app and start the download process. This tool can download various types of files, such as images.
Like other major browsers, Chrome also has its download manager. However, the Internet Download Manager app is designed to improve the speed of your downloads by automatically transferring them to its website. The IDM Integration for Chrome add-on is a simple and effective way to access this feature.
Since Google Chrome handles all the downloads, the IDM Integration replaces Chrome’s default browser downloader. It will automatically send all the captured files to the IDM Integration for Chrome Download , allowing you to get faster and more accurate downloads. The app also opens multiple threads for each file, significantly speeding up the download process.
Features Of IDM Integration for Chrome Download
It supports 14 additional languages
The IDM Integration for Chrome add-on does not require additional settings or modes of use, but it can be updated with new features whenever it receives new updates. It supports 14 different languages.
You can easily navigate through your settings
IDM Integration for Chrome Download can use for various reasons, such as network problems, lost connections, and unexpected power outages. With the integration with Chrome, you can easily navigate your settings and manage your device.
It can automatically transfer all of its downloads
With the IDM Integration for Chrome add-on, Google Chrome can automatically transfer all its downloads to IDM without opening the download manager.
It can automatically install
The IDM program is automatically installed on your Windows computer and will automatically integrate with all major browsers. The extension for IDM Integration for Chrome Download-adds functionality to all of these browsers.
How to IDM Integration for Chrome Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once IDM Integration for Chrome is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install IDM Integration for Chrome
Follow guidelines step by step to Install IDM Integration for Chrome on your Windows PC,
- First, download IDM Integration for Chrome Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the IDM Integration for Chrome Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the IDM Integration for Chrome Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall IDM Integration for Chrome
If you need to uninstall IDM Integration for Chrome, that is your best guide. To safely remove all IDM Integration for Chrome files, you must follow those steps.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the IDM Integration for Chrome, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the IDM Integration for Chrome App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the IDM Integration for Chrome folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
What is the IDM integration module Chrome?
This extension requires that the Internet Download Manager desktop application be installed. The integration module adds a context menu item to the file links and displays the Download panel over pages embedded with multimedia content. It also provides various helper functions.
Why is the IDM not integrated with Chrome?
To use advanced browser integration in Chrome, you must enable the “General” IDM Integration for Chrome Download dialog option. After that, make sure that the integration is enabled. If the IDM shows an error, please try again.
Can I get IDM for free?
For 30 days, you can try Internet Dowload Manager without credit or email cards. It’s a free download, and you can start using it immediately.
IDM Integration for Chrome Download for Windows is developed and updated by Tonec Inc . All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.