IE Tab extension is a free add-on for Windows that you can use to extend the browser’s interface. It’s part of the browser’s category “Bars with subcategory Add-ons.”
The goal of the IE Tab extension is to allow you to browse the internet pages that are specially optimized for Internet Explorer.
This extension is valid when traveling across the network and accidentally seeing a site that doesn’t display the correct information.
You can use the extension to open a new or current tab of Mozilla’s browser while using Internet Explorer. It can also transfer the current page to the other browser.
The free extension for Chrome, known as IE Tab, imitates the rendering engine of Internet Explorer. It allows users to browse the web pages required by the browser without launching it.
Features Of IE Tab Extension Download
You had to submit it for Chrome to get the free download of the IE Tab extension. This application displays web pages using the Internet Explorer browser’s rendering engine. Using the browser, you can use various web technologies such as Java, ActiveX, and Microsoft’s Windows Media Player to create and view web pages. The extension was designed by Blackfish Software in 2009 and is regarded as one of the most popular Chrome extensions.
Don’t open automatic URLs sometimes
Use a whole window to open pop-up windows with Chrome. Never open Auto URLs in IE Tab. Only open Auto URLs in a new tab. Show status text for links and progress in IE Tab. Use a script to mitigate the effects of auto URL blocking.
Support for other web technologies
You can easily create a list of web pages that will open in IE Tab with the help of the extension’s built-in group policy support. It supports other web technologies like Java, Silverlight, and ActiveX.
The extension can display supported web pages
The free Internet Explorer extension known as “IE Tab” can be installed and used by users in Windows and Chrome to display and run web pages inside their respective tabs. This allows you to use various web technologies, such as Microsoft’s Windows Media Player and Microsoft’s Silverlight, without having to install and configure them manually. Even if the browser doesn’t support specific ActiveX controls or Microsoft’s Silverlight types, you can still display web pages supported by the extension.
An automatic URL filter comes up
The extension also comes with an auto URL filter that specifies the web addresses you should open in IE Tab. For optimal convenience, set the browser to open the MLS website for your CTI Navigator Web application in either Chrome or Firefox.
Frequently Asked Question
What is an IE Tab extension?
Google Chrome’s extension, IE Tab, allows users to view web pages using the browser’s MSHTML engine. This works only on those pages that are correctly rendered in Internet Explorer.
Where is the IE Tab extension page in Chrome?
To access the details of the Internet Explorer Tab in the Chrome web store, open this link. You can also go to the Google Chrome web store and search for “IE Tab”. After that, you will be prompted to add an extension.
Is IE Tab extension Safe?
To display web pages in Chrome, Internet Explorer Tab uses the same core engine used by Internet Explorer. This means it’s as secure as the browser it’s installed on.
How do I launch IE in Chrome?
Go to the Add to Chrome button to add an extension to Chrome. After clicking on the button, the browser will prompt you to add the attachment. You should see the Internet Explorer Tab icon at the address bar’s right.
Does IE Tab work without Internet Explorer?
You can use the Internet Explorer Tab in Chrome to render web pages without requiring the browser to be launched. This feature eliminates launching Internet Explorer to use other web applications.
How to IE Tab Extension Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once IE Tab Extension is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install IE Tab Extension
Follow guidelines step by step to Install IE Tab Extension on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download IE Tab Extension Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the IE Tab Extension Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the IE Tab Extension Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall IE Tab Extension
Suppose you need to uninstall IE Tab Extension; that is your best guide. You must follow those steps to Remove all IE Tab Extension files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the IE Tab Extension, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the IE Tab Extension App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the IE Tab Extension folder and delete it.
IE Tab Extension Download for Windows is developed and updated by Blackfish Software. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.