The IP Tools for Excel Download is an automatic extension for Microsoft Excel that adds a spreadsheet function. It also comes with various networking features. With the help of this tool, you can quickly get results in Excel.
Check The Network is the company that developed IP Tools for Excel. The latest version of this program is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Its antivirus scan is safe. IP Tools for Excel is part of the Network & Internet tools group.
Excel has over 1000 output and format options. You can set the output to any cell in the document and customize its appearance with the GUI interface. It produces fast results with a variety of display options.
The installation contains a tool called IP Tools for Excel Maintenance, which can access from the Start Menu. This is useful if you want to disable or enable the startup of IP Tools in Excel. It can also be used by system administrators, network engineers, auditors, and security professionals. There has been plenty of positive feedback.
The IP Tools for Excel Download plug-in for Excel is an add-in that adds various networking features to Excel. It can perform multiple tasks from commands and functions, such as ping, tracert, and IPv6. It also comes with other functions, such as performing performance testing, checking SSL certificates, and sorting IP addresses.
The IP Tools for Excel add-in is a utility that can help you retrieve information about your IP address and DNS lookup. It can also test your network’s performance by performing a large number of connections.
Features Of IP Tools for Excel Download
Adds a plug-in to Excel that is compatible with the application.
IP Tools for Excel Download adds a plug-in to Excel compatible with the Microsoft table app. It doesn’t require the app to be installed on your system. You can access it through a separate tab, which can disable through a different settings window.
Depending on the computer’s resources, it can give you up to 100 results in a few seconds.
The Ping and NsLookup features can provide up to 100 results in just a few seconds, depending on the computer’s resources. They can also analyze a user database to see a mismatch between the entry and the name server response.
It can save you time and energy.
The Ping Packet API is designed to save time and energy by allowing you to customize its parameters without opening Command Line or PowerShell. It also lets you launch a link to HTTP or HTTPS from a list of hosts or addresses.
It can be easily analyzed and managed.
The survey results can be easily analyzed and managed in the table sheet by selecting the appropriate columns or cells according to your preferences. IP Tools for Excel Download also supports multi-level sorting and allows you to group IP addresses in different columns.
It should note that network IDP systems can consider DOS attacks.
It should note that the utility’s traffic patterns can be considered DOS attacks by IDS and network IDP systems. The developer advises that users use IP Tools for Excel, which is professionally written and responsibly handled.
How to IP Tools for Excel Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once IP Tools for Excel is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install IP Tools for Excel
Follow guidelines step by step to Install IP Tools for Excel on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download IP Tools for Excel Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you download the IP Tools for Excel Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the IP Tools for Excel Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall IP Tools for Excel
Suppose you need to uninstall IP Tools for Excel, that is the best guide for you. To safely remove all IP Tools for Excel files, you must follow those steps.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the IP Tools for Excel, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the IP Tools for Excel App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the IP Tools for the Excel folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
What are IP Tools for Excel?
Excel’s IP Tools for Excel Download-adds multiple sheet functions and functions, such as macro and fixed-function calculations, to Microsoft Excel. These tools can use to evaluate and test IP network systems. There is also a Ribbon interface.
IP Tools for Excel Download for Windows is developed and updated by Productive Solutions Inc. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.