Last Updated on October 1, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
The Intel® Memory and Storage Tool (MAS) is a driver management tool that can use to manage Intel OptaneTM SSDs and Intel OptaneTM Memory devices, which are supported on Windows. Following the acquisition of the NAND SSD business of Intel by SK Hynix, a new tool has been created to continue providing SSD management for these devices.
Intel’s Memory and Storage Tool Download, known as Intel MAS, is a powerful tool that can manage your storage and memory devices. It can perform various tasks such as performing firmware updates and running diagnostic scans.Intel’s Memory and Storage Tool Download, or Intel MAS, is a powerful tool that can help you manage your computer’s storage. It can perform various tasks such as updating the firmware and running diagnostic scans.
Intel’s free tool can use to manage various storage devices, such as SSDs and hard drives. With this tool, users can enjoy the benefits of having the latest Intel technology.
The Intel MAS is an easy-to-use tool that can analyze and report the performance of your system’s storage and memory devices. It can provide recommendations for improving your system’s efficiency and performance. With the help of the Intel MAS, you can quickly identify the amount of space and memory available in your system and potential issues that could affect its speed.
Features Of Intel Memory and Storage Tool Download
A drive management software.
Intel’s Memory and Storage Tool Download is a drive management software that lets users view and performs various tasks related to their storage devices. It also provides a variety of secure erase processes and firmware updates.
Used for maintenance of storage devices
The Intel Memory and Storage Tool is similar to the Samsung SSD Magician used for performing maintenance on storage devices made by the company. It also provides information about the health and performance of the drives.
Management of various components
The Intel Memory & Storage Tool is software that can use to manage the various components of an Intel memory device, such as the Intel Optane and Intel SSDs. It can access through a GUI or a command-line interface. The GUI displays the drive details and SMART attributes and performs diagnostic scans.
It also provides various firmware updates and diagnostic scans.
Intel’s Memory and Storage Tool Download comes with a graphical user interface that allows users to access and perform various tasks related to their storage devices. It also provides a variety of firmware updates and diagnostic scans.
It does not require much attention.
The app installs quickly and quietly and doesn’t require too much attention from you. Since it scans your system to collect data about it, it’s understandable that it would want to share this information with you.
How to Intel Memory and Storage Tool Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Intel Memory and Storage Tool is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Intel Memory and Storage Tool
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Intel Memory and Storage Tool on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download Intel Memory and Storage Tool Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Intel Memory and Storage Tool Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Intel Memory and Storage Tool Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Intel Memory and Storage Tool
Suppose you need to uninstall Intel Memory and Storage Tool, which is your best guide. To safely remove all Intel Memory and Storage Tool files, you must follow those steps.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Intel Memory and Storage Tool, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Intel Memory and Storage Tool App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the Intel Memory and Storage Tool folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
What does the Intel memory and storage tool do?
The Intel® Memory and Storage Tool (MAS) is software that simplifies the management of your hard drives. It allows you to view and perform various tasks related to your device’s performance, such as firmware updates and secure erase processes.
Should I install Intel Optane memory and storage management?
Intel Optane memory can boost the overall performance of your HDD. It can also learn about your usage patterns and improve its efficiency. It’s a must-have for anyone who doesn’t have an SSD.
Is Optane still supported?
Intel confirmed on January 17 that it would no longer be offering Optane-only SSDs in desktop computers. The company also stated that it would no longer develop replacements for these drives.
Are Intel’s memory and storage tools good?
The new Intel Memory and Storage Tool is straightforward and offers various options for managing your Intel SSDs. It can use with any type of drive, including the latest generation of NVMe or SATA drives. One of the essential features of the tool is the ability to update the firmware for enterprise SSDs.
What is meant by 16GB Optane?
Optane modules bridge the gap between the storage and the RAM. They can provide a faster data transfer rate between the two.
Intel Memory and Storage Tool Download for Windows is developed and updated by Intel Corp. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.