Last Updated on August 25, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
Kaspersky TDSSKiller tool is designed to be used for Windows users. You can use it to detect and remove various rootkits that affect the Boot sectors and System memory. It can also perform other targeted removal actions against known rootkits, such as the ZeroAccess or ZeroServ. In addition, it can also check your computer files for digital signatures.Its new utility, known as the Kaspersky TDSSKiller download, is designed to remove the rootkit known as the Rootkit.Win32. It can also perform other targeted removal actions against known rootkits, such as the ZeroAccess or ZeroServ.
That’s Kaspersky TDSSKiller download is a free tool that can remove known and unknown rootkits from your system. you can use it to detect and remove these programs from your device.
A rootkit is a program that can secretly access and control the system’s functions. It can also hide its presence by modifying or intercepting low-level API functions. It can additionally suppress the presence of specific files and processes by installing its drivers and services.
Kaspersky Lab’s latest version, known as the Kaspersky TDSSKiller download, is available for Windows 10. you can use it to remove various rootkits, including those that affect the Boot sectors and System memory.
Features Of Kaspersky TDSSKiller Download
Download the ZIP file
you can use the program to download the .exe file or the ZIP file, which contains the program’s files. You can only download the ZIP file when using the program if your Internet connection or software prevents you from directly accessing the files.
Remove the TDSSKiller”exe from your drive.
One of the most important steps to avoid getting victimized by a rootkit is to remove the “TDSSKiller”exe from your drive. This is because other programs often target it and can be terminated when you try to run it.
After extracting and downloading the file, rename it to iexplore.exe to make it easier to bypass any protection routines.
Presence by modifying
A rootkit is a program that can secretly access and modify the system’s functions, such as the Windows API. It can also hide its presence by changing or intercepting other low-level functions. It can also install its drivers and services.
Although it can be very effective in hiding its presence, some rootkits also install their registry keys and other files.
System and remove infected
Kaspersky TDSSKiller is an easy-to-use application that can quickly scan your system and remove infected files. It also offers a variety of other features, such as its ability to quarantine infected files. It is regarded as one of the best anti-rootkit tools available on the market.
Removing rootkits is relatively simple.
Unlike other tools, installing and removing rootkits is relatively simple with the help of Kaspersky’s software. Scanning your system and thoroughly removing infected files takes only 15 seconds.
A rootkit can usually secretly access and modify the system’s functions, such as the Windows API. It can also hide its presence by changing or intercepting other low-level functions. Some rootkits also install their drivers and services.
Frequently Asked Question
What is Kaspersky TDSSKiller?
Popular products from renowned companies like Razer, Corsair, EVGA, Steelseries, Logitech, and others are supported by SignalRGB.
How to Kaspersky TDSSKiller Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Kaspersky TDSSKiller is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Kaspersky TDSSKiller
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Kaspersky TDSSKiller on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download Kaspersky TDSSKiller Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Kaspersky TDSSKiller Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Kaspersky TDSSKiller Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Kaspersky TDSSKiller
Suppose you need to uninstall Kaspersky TDSSKiller; that is the best guide. You need to follow those steps to Remove all Kaspersky TDSSKiller files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Kaspersky TDSSKiller, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Kaspersky TDSSKiller App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the Kaspersky TDSSKiller folder and delete it.
Kaspersky TDSSKiller Download for Windows is developed and updated by Kaspersky Lab. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.