The free Kaspersky Rescue Disk tool can disinfect infected computers by removing threats that prevent them from starting. It does so by identifying and eliminating all types of harmful software without the risk of spreading other infections.
To install an ISO image, go to the CD-ROM drive of the infected computer and burn it to a CD. After that, enter the BIOS and set it to boot.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk Download is a full-featured software suite that includes various tools such as a web browser, antivirus, and a Windows registry editor. With this tool, you can easily access all of these tools from a Windows recovery environment.
To use software, you must first download and install it on a USB drive. It will then automatically remove all harmful files and folders from your computer.
The Rescue Disk can be helpful when you want to remove a virus that only starts when the program is started. It can also remove a threat that hides in your antivirus program.
Features Of Kaspersky Rescue Disk Download
It is a free bootable disk for detecting and eliminating
Kaspersky Rescue Disk Download is a free anti-virus software that can fight various types of viruses and other harmful threats that can affect your computer. It can also use to detect and eliminate threats that are interfering with the work of the system.
It can also restore the files and system parameters
The program can use to identify and eliminate various types of threats that can affect the work of the computer. It can also restore the files and system parameters necessary to start the computer. It can also detect and eliminate threats interfering with the system’s work. You can download the latest application for Windows XP from the internet.
Users can also add or remove certain types of programs
The program is helpful as Kaspersky Rescue Disk Download can remove various types of viruses and other harmful threats that can affect the work of the computer. It can additionally use to detect and eliminate threats that are interfering with the work of the system. It can also use to change the program’s settings and its scanning methods. Users can also add or remove certain types of programs and add or change the database update source.
It can additionally use to create bootable disks
It is a free tool to clean and remove various types of viruses and other harmful threats that can affect the work of the computer. It can also create bootable disks designed to protect the system from hazards that can affect it. The application is user-friendly and can be configured according to your preferences. The download process for this software is rapid and doesn’t take long.
That can use to search for and identify problematic files
Kaspersky Rescue Disk Download is a LiveCD that can search for and place complex files on the hard drive. It does so by detecting the hardware, such as the network interface, and then going through the Internet to find a solution. After it identifies the issue, it will perform all possible steps to resolve it.
How to Kaspersky Rescue Disk Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Kaspersky Rescue Disk is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Kaspersky Rescue Disk
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Kaspersky Rescue Disk on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download Kaspersky Rescue Disk Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you download the Kaspersky Rescue Disk Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Kaspersky Rescue Disk Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Kaspersky Rescue Disk
Suppose you need to uninstall Kaspersky Rescue Disk. That is the best guide for you. You must follow those steps to Remove all Kaspersky Rescue Disk files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Kaspersky Rescue Disk, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Kaspersky Rescue Disk App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the Kaspersky Rescue Disk folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
What is Kaspersky Rescue Disk?
Kaspersky Rescue Disk Download is a suite of tools that can help keep your computer running smoothly. One of the most valuable features is its free virus scanner, which can automatically detect and remove all types of viruses without requiring you to open the entire hard drive.
How do I update my Kaspersky Rescue Disk?
After downloading and installing the file, copy the ISO image to the Rescue Disk Updater folder. Rename the iso image to rescue.
What is a bootable rescue disk?
Rescue Disk does not require you to load potentially infected files into memory before it can remove them. It can do so without affecting the computer’s operating system. It can also check hidden files and drivers and sync the Master Boot Record.
How do you unlock the USB port which Kaspersky blocks?
On the primary window access protection, go to the left panel and click on Device Control. There, you can choose what to enable or block. From there, you can also click on the Settings button.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk Download for Windows is developed and updated by Kaspersky Lab. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.