Last Updated on October 1, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
Lanic LAN Intercom is a tool that allows computers to communicate with each other over a LAN network. Its operation is similar to a traditional intercom.
Lanic download is a simple network communication app that allows you to communicate with other computers using a standard audio or video codec. It can be installed from the internet using a program on every machine. You can start the app by selecting a computer running the Lanic client. It supports both half and full-duplex communication.
Using the TCP/IP protocol, Lanic can be used to communicate with each other over a LAN network. The computer that initiated the connection can then choose the one it wants to connect to. The list of connected devices displayed by the initiating computer shows all the currently running Lanic machines.
The list of computers that come on and off automatically updates when the computers log off or come back on. It has six sound codecs for optimal performance. Its built-in visual indicator shows the active connection and volume control.
The Lanic download app is very similar to a traditional intercom. It allows computers to communicate using the TCP/IP protocol over a LAN network. The initiating computer can then choose the one it wants to connect to.
Features Of Lanic Download
Similar to a traditional intercom
A lanic download is a tool that allows computers to communicate with each other using a LAN network. It does so in a similar manner to a traditional intercom. The computer that initiates the connection can select the one it wants to make a connection to. A list of all the connected machines appears when the computer makes its connection.
The Lanic file that we have available for download is a size of 359.87 KB. It has been listed on our site since 2004-02-16 and has been downloaded over 955 times. Before proceeding with the download process, ensure the link is safe. We have additionally checked if the software is malware and if it is broken, please contact us.
Start and run automatically
To install the program, open it in a different location. It will automatically start and run in the background when it’s ready to send and receive voice messages. To remove the software, just remove the files from their location in the Startup program group and leave the shortcut in the “Startup” program group. None of the files outside the program’s directory have been placed in other registry settings.
It can be used in different languages
The LANIC acronym is a simple word that you can use in various languages. This page shows how it is commonly used in chat forums and messaging software like Instagram, Snapchat, and WhatsApp. See all meanings of LANIC by clicking on the table above. Some of its terms are medical terms, while others are educational.
Please contact us if you have a new definition of LANIC that you would like to share with us. Some of the reports featured in our database are the creations of our visitors. Please send them to us if you would like to suggest new terms or acronyms. As a return, we have also translated the Lanic download acronym into other languages. You can also click the language menu to find different word meanings in other languages.
How to Lanic Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Lanic is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Lanic
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Lanic on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download Lanic Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Lanic Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Lanic Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Lanic
If you need to uninstall Lanic, that is your best guide. You need to follow those steps to Remove all Lanic files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Lanic, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Lanic App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the Lanic folder and delete it.
Lanic Download for Windows is developed and updated by Emdem Technologies. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.