Last Updated on October 1, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
Lingoes, you can easily translate and search for words in over 80 languages. It features a variety of tools such as a complete text translation, a dictionary, and a built-in pronunciation synthesizer.
The latest version of Lingoes Download Translator is available for free download on Windows (64-bit) and laptops. It is safe to install and can be used.
The application, which combines a dictionary and a translator service, is exciting. While it looks and feels similar to Babylon, it also has various useful tools. These include an abbreviation chart, a time zone converter, a weights and measures converter, and a dialing codes directory.
The latest version of Lingoes Download is a multi-language translation and dictionary software that can be used to translate and search for words in over 80 different languages. It also offers a variety of tools such as a complete text translation and a dictionary.
With over 80 languages supported, including French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Chinese, users can easily translate and search for words in various online dictionaries.
Features Of Lingoes Download
Cross-translation of over 80 languages
The Lingoes Download tool lets you translate text into over 60 languages and supports cross-language communication. These include English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean, and Russian.
Text translation of over 34 languages
Text translation can be straightforward with the help of various translation engines, such as Google, AltaVista, and Prompt.
Essential for the cursor translation
The app’s cursor translation function can be used to translate text in any place on the screen. To use it, simply press the Shift key. The system will recognize the words that you selected and display their results.
Translate selected text
The Lingoes Download app’s other features, such as looking up dictionaries and intelligent translation, are integrated into the translation process. With the help of a selection of words or sentences, the tool will translate up to 23 languages into your native language.
Online dictionaries and Wikipedia
You can easily access online dictionaries and articles about various subjects without a local dictionary. For instance, Wikipedia has over 9 million articles and 3,500,000 languages.
How to Lingoes Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Lingoes is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Lingoes
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Lingoes on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download Lingoes Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Lingoes Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Lingoes Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Lingoes
Suppose you need to uninstall Lingoes; that is your best guide. You need to follow those steps to Remove all Lingoes files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Lingoes, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Lingoes App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the Lingoes folder and delete it.
Lingoes Download for Windows is developed and updated by Lingoes Project. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.