MediaMonkey is a media manager that lets serious collectors organize and search audio and video files. It lets them split their collections into various categories (e.g. contemporary, classical, etc.).
Although it offers plenty of ways to enjoy music, MediaMonkey Standard’s default layout is not very easy to see on the eyes. Fortunately, this free media player can customize almost every inch of its screen.
MediaMonkey continues to push the envelope by constantly improving its reliability. It can handle up to 100,000 audio and video files without any issues.
MediaMonkey is a music organizer that lets users organize and search their music libraries. It has a total of 50,000+ audio and video files.
Features of MediaMonkey
Looks up and tags
This utility looks up and tags album art and data in Freedb, and it includes a variety of features to organize and rename your files. It also supports a variety of audio and video formats (including CD/DVD Ripper, podcast manager, and DLNA server).
Variety of features
The program comes with a ton of pop-up windows, and it’s worth the wait for most music fans. MediaMonkey Standard is a great tool to collect and play music, both on and off your PC. It has a variety of features that make it easier to play music.
Community of developers
The program is built by a community of developers, and it features a variety of custom skins and tweaks that you can add to the player. Its gold version comes with a “more goodies” section, which will remind you of all the special deals that are available to you.
It can also burn CDs and audio files from the Internet. It lets you organize all your music into various genres or categories.
No matter where your music is stored, it will have full control over it. It can organize and search for all your music by genre, artist, year, and rating. It can also identify tracks that are missing metadata.
How to MediaMonkey Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once MediaMonkey is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install MediaMonkey on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install MediaMonkey on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall MediaMonkey
If you need to uninstall MediaMonkey, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the MediaMonkey, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
Is MediaMonkey free?
MediaMonkey is a freemium software product, which means it is available as a freeware version, but it comes with additional features that are only available with a premium gold license.
Is MediaMonkey safe to download?
The MediaMonkey application is safe to use from a security perspective. It has been thoroughly vetted by Microsoft and is only installed through trusted third-party software.
Is MediaMonkey still available?
MediaMonkey is a music and movie manager that lets you organize and share your music and movies. It works seamlessly with various devices such as your Android or Apple TV.
What is better than MediaMonkey?
There are over 50 alternatives to MediaMonkey, including many popular alternatives to Media Player and CD Rippers.
Is MediaMonkey the best?
One of the most powerful media players around is MediaMonkey. It’s built into the iOS app and will get even the biggest of libraries into shape with the minimal of fuss.
MediaMonkey Download for Windows is developed and updated by Ventis Media. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.