Last Updated on February 21, 2024 by Marcella Stephens
Mouse Jiggler is a simple application that mimics the actions of a mouse. It works by tricking the system into thinking that its display saver is active, but it does not actually show the movement of the mouse. This is a great tool to use if you seldom use the screen saver.
The program itself does not have other functions besides faking mouse movement. It can also be used to disable annoying screensavers.
Mouse Jiggler is a program that fakes mouse movements to prevent a program from running. When the program is prompted to jiggle the mouse pointer, it will move it around until it is disabled.
Mouse Jiggler is designed to fake the mouse input to Windows and the movements of the mouse pointer. It can also be used to prevent programs and devices from automatically turning on or off.
Mouse Jiggler is a utility that mimics the movements of a mouse to prevent programs from launching when your computer is idle.
Features of Mouse Jiggler
Easily activated and deactivated
Mouse Jiggler is a utility that stays hidden in the system tray and is easily activated and deactivated at any time. It can be used to play audio and video clips, modify the volume, and hide the mouse when not in use.
Screensavers are sometimes useful tools to place your PC at work while you’re not actually using it. However, they can also be very annoying if you do not want to move the mouse for a long time.
This app tricks your PC into thinking that it’s still awake. It lets you monitor various activities and actions without interrupting them.
Energy to activate
You do not need to activate the program energy to activate it. It will certainly start moving the mouse cursor to and fro once it gets triggered.
Mouse Jiggler is a portable application that can be run from a .zip file. After unzipping the package, run it and confirm that the program is enabled. It will then automatically move your mouse to the screen.
How to Mouse Jiggler Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Mouse Jiggler is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Mouse Jiggler on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Mouse Jiggler on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Mouse Jiggler
If you need to uninstall Mouse Jiggler, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Mouse Jiggler, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
How do you get Mouse Jiggler?
Mouse Jiggler is a tiny app that lets you turn your cursor into a jiggler. Just run it and it’ll appear.
Can USB Mouse Jiggler be detected?
The monitor should not be detected by an employer’s monitoring system. It simply looks like a pointer device.
Is a Mouse Jiggler worth it?
A mouse jiggler can keep the screen still active while you’re working on something else. It can also be used when you’re using video software to prevent the screen saver from playing in the middle of your video.
What is a Mouse Jiggler used for?
The Mouse Jiggler is a hardware-based USB device that prevents your computer from sleeping while you work or play. It works by creating continuous mouse activity.
Mouse Jiggler Download for Windows is developed and updated by Alistair Young. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.