Last Updated on October 1, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
O&O AutoBackup You can create a backup copy of your photos using O&O Auto backup. It will automatically sync the changes made to the original data to the new document when it’s done.
With O&O AutoBackup Download, you can easily back up your photos and videos to an external hard drive or USB stick in just a few minutes. It does so automatically and keeps the original files in sync with the computer. The process is 100% automatic and begins automatically whenever a device such as a USB Stick or an external HDD is connected to the computer.
With O&O AutoBackup, you can backup your photos and videos to an external hard drive or USB stick in no time. It will automatically copy the original files and sync them with your computer. The process is 100% automatic and starts automatically whenever a device such as a USB Stick or an external HDD is connected to the computer.
The files are copied and placed on a target disk drive. They can be accessed without O&O AutoBackup by navigating to them through Windows Explorer.
The perfect software for backing up all your computer data, including photos and videos, is O&O Auto backup. It can be used to backup data to an external hard drive or USB stick, and it will automatically sync the files to the new location if you make any changes.
The files and folders selected by O&O AutoBackup Download are synchronized with an external device such as a USB stick, an external hard drive, or a FireWire volume. For instance, you can create a backup copy of your photos and videos using O&O Auto backup. It will automatically sync the changes made to the original data to the new document when it’s done.
Features Of O&O AutoBackup Download
The copying process will start automatically
The copy process will automatically start when you connect your USB or Firewire disk to your computer. You can see the status bar icon and the window’s status when the process is complete, or you can simply remove the drive at the end.
Synchronization and automatic backup functions
The main features of O&O AutoBackup Download 6 are its sync and auto backup functions, which are helpful for users who previously had been afraid of using such software due to its complexity. Users can easily backup their data with just a USB stick or an external hard drive.
The interface is simple and intuitive
This app allows users to backup their digital photos and videos immediately after they have imported them from a digital camera. Its user interface is simple and intuitive, making it easy to set up a backup.
Allows you to select the partition or files to back up
With O&O AutoBackup 6, users can automatically back up their selected files and folders to an external hard drive or USB device. It checks the status of the files and folders on the device every time it is connected to the computer. The program also allows users to select the entire partition or files they wish to backup.
Changes made will automatically sync to the next backup
One of the most valuable features of O&O AutoBackup Download is its auto backup function, which allows users to create a backup copy of their photos and videos on a USB stick. It will automatically sync the changes made to the original data to the next backup.
How to O&O AutoBackup Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once O&O AutoBackup is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install O&O AutoBackup
Follow guidelines step by step to Install O&O AutoBackup on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download O&O AutoBackup Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the O&O AutoBackup Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the O&O AutoBackup Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall O&O AutoBackup
Suppose you need to uninstall O&O AutoBackup; that is your best guide. You need to follow those steps to Remove all O&O AutoBackup files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the O&O AutoBackup, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the O&O AutoBackup App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the O&O AutoBackup folder and delete it.
O&O AutoBackup Download for Windows is developed and updated by O&O Software GmbH. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.