The PC App Store is a free utility that works seamlessly across all the apps that you install on your device. It features a clean and simple UI and gives you all the details about the app or software that you’re installing. Its beauty is that it can update and try the latest features without getting a badge.
The program is organized in various parts, such as the Internet & Network Tools, and its main component is called Download Manager. The most frequently downloaded files are the ones that come with the program.
Though it’s maintained by Microsoft, the PC App Store by Baidu is a better alternative to the company’s official app store. This Chinese application store provides a variety of Windows apps that are updated regularly.
The PC App Store is a big platform provided by Baidu that lets users install, uninstall, and download various apps in one place. Its latest version is 18.104.22.16882 and can be used for Windows 7/10/8.
PC App Store is an online application created by Baidu to help users find, install, and keep up-to-date with their Windows OS apps. Its UI is specifically designed for novice users and is equipped with a fully-featured Uninstaller tool.
Features of PC App Store
Graphical user interface
Some of the most popular apps are featured in the PC App Store’s graphical user interface. There are also categories that include games, utilities, and more.
Supports all major platforms
The app can run smoothly on various Windows operating systems. It supports all major platforms, and it requires a 64-bit or 32-bit version to run smoothly.
Built-in management tool
The UI of the app features a variety of tools that allow users to discover and keep track of new apps. It also includes a built-in management tool that lets you keep track of all your apps and programs.
Lacks the features
The search results of the PC App Store are good. However, it lacks the features that Google’s App Store has and is not as polished as Microsoft’s.
Detect and automatically upgrade
To enable easier management of existing apps, The Software Store can run silently in the background. It will detect and automatically upgrade the most recent versions of the apps that are already installed on your PC. Log of all your actions in the app store is stored on your local storage.
The PC App Store is a free online store that enables users to download the latest apps and updates for their Windows PC and Android devices. It’s a good alternative to the Google Play Store if you frequently use it.
How to PC App Store Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once PC App Store is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install PC App Store on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install PC App Store on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall PC App Store
If you need to uninstall PC App Store, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the PC App Store, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
How do I download the App Store on my PC?
From the Applications list, go to the Microsoft Store and select the games that you’d like to download. Show all the apps that are in the list.
Is there a PC app store?
The Microsoft Store is a place where you can find all the latest software and games for Windows Mobile.
What is PC app store?
PC App Store is a fraudulent application that claims to keep track of all the latest software updates. It is a potentially unwanted program and can be easily manipulated.
PC App Store Download for Windows is developed and updated by Baidu. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.