R-Drive Image is a powerful utility that can create and duplicate hard drive or partition image files. It can store various media types, such as CD-R, DVD-R, Iomega Zip, and Jazz disks. With R-Drive Image, you can easily create and maintain these files without affecting your Windows OS.
R-Drive Image Download is a utility that can create and restore disk image files. It can be used to create a new image, convert an existing one, and even mount it as a logical disk. The program supports encryption and has an extension called “arc.” In addition to creating image files, the program can also check the integrity of the data.
Unlike a traditional backup, drive image files are more compact and easier to restore. They can also be created and stored on the fly, which makes them ideal for replacing or repairing damaged or corrupted images. You can convert these files on a removable disk or to a different version.
R-Drive Image Download creates a special diskette, which can be used to restore partitions. To convert only specific files, you must connect the image to a virtual disk and copy them to the new location. This is a much cheaper package than Norton’s drive image utility.
It’s ideal for people who have suffered a significant data loss, such as those who lost their entire system due to a hardware failure, virus attack, or an operating system crash. With R-Drive Image, you can restore your system in just a few minutes. It’s also ideal for system administrators who must set up several computers simultaneously.
Features Of R-Drive Image Download
Various disk image files can be created
R-Drive Image Download is a utility that can create various disk image files for multiple purposes, such as backup and duplication. The files can be made with different compression levels and accessed immediately.
A simple wizard interface
A simple wizard interface performs various disk actions, such as restoring data from an image file. The command line shortcut menu will allow you to perform these actions without learning more computer management skills. You can also create an image from a virtual disk using Windows Explorer. The files are made immediately, and all other writings are stored in a cache.
Images can be created and burned onto CD/DVD recorders
Using the program Image Data Creator, you can create and burn images on CD/DVD recorders. The data can be compressed to save space, and it can be stored on removable media. You can also split the files into several different types to fit the needs of your device.
It can be used to recover images from original discs
R-Drive Image can be used to restore the images from the original disks on different types of hard drives and on other non-system partitions. It can also be used to restore systems and locked cells. The utility is launched from a CD or diskette to perform this operation.
It can be used to create and restore images
An R-Drive Image Download is a powerful tool that can be used to perform various data recovery and backup operations. It can be used to create and restore images from different types of hard drives and on other non-system partitions. It is also capable of supporting multiple removable media, and it can help you recover from a fatal system failure.
How to R-Drive Image Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once R-Drive Image is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install R-Drive Image
Follow guidelines step by step to Install R-Drive Image on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download R-Drive Image Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the R-Drive Image Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the R-Drive Image Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall R-Drive Image
Suppose you need to uninstall R-Drive Image; that is your best guide. You need to follow those steps to Remove all R-Drive Image files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the R-Drive Image, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the R-Drive Image App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the R-Drive Image folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
What is an R drive on a computer?
R-Drive Image is a powerful and unique tool that creates disk images. It can produce different images, such as those containing exact copies of hard drives and logical disks.
R-Drive Image Download for Windows is developed and updated by R-Tools Technology Inc. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.
|R-Drive Image 7.0 Build 7005||88.7 MB||June, 10th 2022||DOWNLOAD|