Community Script Hook V.NET v3.0.4 is an ASI module that allows games to run in-game with .NET language. Its source code is available on GitHub.
How to Install Script Hook V.NET v3.0.4
- First you need to Install both the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 (or higher, so skip this on Windows 10) and the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2013 (x64).
- Now Download and Install the Latest version of Script Hook V.
- After that you need to Download Community Script Hook V .NET.
- Now Copy the ScriptHookVDotNet.asi, ScriptHookVDotNet2.dll and ScriptHookVDotNet3.dll files into your game directory.
Changelog Script Hook V.NET v3.0.4
- Added new vehicles to
- Added overload to
Screen.ShowHelpTextThisFrame() to make beeping optional
WeaponCollection.Give() overload which accepts a weapon name
- Added setter for
VehicleWindowTint.Invalid enum value for when the native returns “-1”
- Fixed wrong date being set and returned by
- Fixed setter for
Vehicle.SteeringAngle using radians instead of degrees
- Fixed file version information for ScriptHookVDotNet2.dll