Seafile Download Windows is a free Windows hosting software that enables users to store and sync their files. Unlike other similar solutions, it is open-source, which means that anyone can use it without being restricted by their server’s storage capacity or client connections.
Seafile is a cloud storage and synchronization platform that lets users store and sync their data across various devices. It works seamlessly with all of your devices.
Seafile Server Windows Download is an open-source cloud storage system that features a variety of features, such as encryption and group management. It can also be used to sync and organize multiple libraries.
Seafile Windows Client Download has advanced features such as encryption, group collaboration, and file sync. Each library can be synchronized separately. Its secure and encrypted passwords are not stored on the server. It also allows users to group and collaborate on documents within a team.
Features of Seafile
Reliable and efficient
Organize files into libraries. A library can be selectively synced into any device. Reliable and efficient file syncing improves your productivity.
Access their files and data
The Seafile client app is a must-have for anyone who uses Windows and Mac. It lets them store and access their files and data in Seafile servers.
Easily upload and organize various types of files
Seafile is a great tool to create libraries, where you can easily upload and organize various types of files. It also comes with a full version control mechanism.
Encrypted by a password
A library can be encrypted by a password chosen by you. Files are encrypted before syncing to the server. Even the system admin can’t view the files.
Modify the files
Seafile claims that if encryption is enabled, the server’s administrators would not be able to read or modify the files stored on the server.
How to Download And Setup Seafile Windows Server For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Seafile is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Seafile on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Seafile on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Seafile
If you need to uninstall Seafile, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Seafile, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
Is Seafile free?
If you have the know-how, then Seafile is an elegant, free, and secure cloud hosting solution (assuming you deploy HTTPS and use e2e encryption.
Is Seafile pro open source?
Seafile is an open source file sync&share solution designed for high reliability, performance and productivity.
Is Seafile encrypted?
Seafile has a feature called encryption that prevents unauthorized access to your files. It is performed on the server side when using the desktop client.
What is Seafile Windows Server?
Seafile is a cross-platform file-hosting system. Its robust features allow users to store and manage large files on a central server.
Where is Seafile installed?
The seafile package is installed as a dependency on /opt/seafile. It serves as the main data service daemon for the server.
Seafile Download for Windows is developed and updated by Seafile. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.