The SentiVeillance SDK Download allows developers to create networked systems and applications using multiple cameras and processing nodes on different platforms.
SentiVeillance SDK contains various C, Java, and .NET programming samples and all the necessary components. It requires a constant Internet connection to run correctly.
Some applications require users to enroll in advance, for example, to see a list of employees or suspected criminals. Others only work on the general public. For instance, they might detect if people are looking at billboards or advertisements.
An automatic license plate recognition system (ALPR) identifies vehicles. It can use in various applications such as security, traffic monitoring, and law enforcement. The system can also use for gender and cloth estimations for pedestrians.
Proprietary technology allows the automatic operation of various facial recognition and tracking functions, such as gender determination, mask-wearing, and enrollment. It also provides vehicle orientation angle estimation.
A real-time facial recognition system that can use in live video streams is available for software development. This SentiVeillance SDK Download can use for the integration of various surveillance systems.
Features Of SentiVeillance SDK Download
It can also use to capture multiple cameras at once.
The latest version of the software, the SentiVeillance SDK Download, includes a component known as the SentiVeillance, which can process multiple streams simultaneously on a server or PC. It supports various biometric and automatic recognition methods, such as facial and license plate recognition. The device manager library for Windows can also use to capture multiple cameras simultaneously.
A software development kit that allows you to create a system.
The SentiVeillance SDK is a software development kit that allows you to create a real-time facial recognition system for monitoring vehicles and people in live video streams. It can use for various surveillance systems.
It can also perform various functions, like identifying and tracking people.
The proprietary technology behind the SDK allows you to create a real-time facial recognition system that can monitor multiple people and vehicles. It can also perform various tasks, such as identifying and tracking individuals.
The program download finds to be clean.
After a scan, the antivirus program detected that the download was clean. The developer of the software is Neurotechnology. The latest version of the software comes with a file size of 2 GB.
Fully compatible with multiple biometric software
The facial templates created using the SentiVeillance SDK Download can be fully compatible with the MegaMatcher and the VeriLook multi-biometric software.
How to SentiVeillance SDK Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once SentiVeillance SDK is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install SentiVeillance SDK
Follow guidelines step by step to Install SentiVeillance SDK on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download SentiVeillance SDK Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the SentiVeillance SDK Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the SentiVeillance SDK Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall SentiVeillance SDK
Suppose you need to uninstall SentiVeillance SDK that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to Remove all SentiVeillance SDK files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the SentiVeillance SDK, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the SentiVeillance SDK App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the SentiVeillance SDK folder and delete it.
SentiVeillance SDK Download for Windows is developed and updated by Neurotechnology. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.