Last Updated on October 1, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
Substance 3D Painter With the help of Adobe, you can create and manage 3D assets simply and effectively. Its built-in real-time rendering engine lets you get feedback from Unity and Unreal 4 users. The package is part of a collection that includes the tools above.
Adobe Substance 3D Painter Download is a powerful 3D painting software that can add interactive textures and other visual effects to models. It has various tools and presets that make the models look even more appealing.
Adobe Substance Painter is a powerful 3D modeling and editing application that can add various textures to your models. It comes with a variety of tools and resources to create high-quality content.
The program can create various textures, such as those made from a substance or bitmap file. It has multiple effects and tools to help you create effective and efficient 3D assets. Its non-destructive mode can allow you to return to the previous steps in the process.
Adobe Substance 3D Painter Download for Mac is an intelligent 3D painting software that can add interactive textures and various other visual effects to the models. It comes with a variety of tools and resources to create high-quality content.
Features Of Substance 3D Painter Download
Powerful paint engine
Use various tools and techniques to create realistic portraits, such as projection Substance 3D Painter Download tools, dynamic brushes, and particles. You can also create effects using Adobe Photoshop brushes.
Advanced material creation
Reproduce real-life materials such as subsurface scattering, anisotropy, and clear coat. Export these properties to any game engine or renderer. Create custom export presets that can be used in any pipeline or workflow.
With automatic UVs, imported models don’t need to be prepared for texture. They can be laid out over multiple tiles to maintain their high resolution.
Painter is a multi-tile painting and camera import tool compliant with the Visual FX Reference Platform. It can also be used with Python scripting and other languages.
Easy to integrate
With support for Linux, 8K, and color management, Substance 3D Painter Download makes it easy to integrate Substance Painter into workflows related to visual effects. You can also export your engine directly to a variety of formats.
How to Substance 3D Painter Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Substance 3D Painter is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Substance 3D Painter
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Substance 3D Painter on your Windows PC,
- First, download Substance 3D Painter Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Substance 3D Painter Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Substance 3D Painter Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Substance 3D Painter
Suppose you need to uninstall Substance 3D Painter; that is your best guide. You must follow those steps to Remove all Substance 3D Painter files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Substance 3D Painter, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Substance 3D Painter App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
Now find the Substance 3D Painter folder and delete it.
Substance 3D Painter Download for Windows is developed and updated by Adobe Systems Inc. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.
Frequently Asked Question
What is a Substance 3D painter?
With the help of Adobe Substance 3D Painter, professionals and enthusiasts can create 3D models and textures for their projects. It’s a powerful tool for creating visual effects and feature animations. From game developers to visual effects studios, the industry uses it to bring their creations to life.
Is substance painter for free?
You can get a free license to use the software on a personal computer for a year. It can be used for any reason and should not be used for teaching. There’s also a trial option that allows users to try the software for 30 days.
How much does Substance 3D cost?
Individuals with 50 assets per month can get a 3D Collection plan from Adobe for $459.88 or $39.99 per month. The current rate is $549.88, and this price is subject to change.
Is Adobe substance 3D free?
For free, the Substance 3D apps are still available for download on Substance3D.com, and teachers and students can use them. The four additional apps for Adobe’s Substance 3D software are also included as part of the Creative Cloud All Apps plans for higher education institutions.