TreeSize Free shows you the size of a folder or drive. It also displays the size of its subfolders. TreeSize Free is a utility that shows you the size of your drive and folder, as well as the size of every subfolder. It lets you see the size of all your files and folders.
TreeSize Professional is a utility that helps you identify which files are the biggest on your disks and recover lost or wasted space. It also shows you the size, allocated space, and the last access date of all your files. It can also search for all files on your hard drive.
Despite its shortcomings, we think TreeSize Free is a useful tool for determining which files and folders are hogging the most disk space. It’s also a portable version that can be used without installation. The ability to filter TreeSize’s results is a neat idea, but it’s just the thing that shows all the results: not all of them.
Some disk analyzers have features that make them stand out from TreeSize Free. For example, some of them can identify which files are taking up the most disk space, and which ones to avoid.
TreeSize is a great tool for keeping track of all the files in a folder. It can tell you which files are the largest and smallest.
Features of TreeSize
A virtual root folder
This feature allows users to group scans into a virtual root folder. This folder shows a summary of all the scans that belong to this group.
Treemap is a new type of chart that shows a hierarchy view of the file system. It shows the folder names as rectangles.
Audio Files and Video Files
The list of extensions can now be grouped by file types, such as ‘Audio Files’ and ‘Video Files’.
In the TreeSize directory lists
In the TreeSize directory lists, the selected items now show the selection style in a similar style to Windows Vista
Creating a maximum number of threads
You can now change the number of threads TreeSize will create for each scan. This means that instead of creating a maximum number of threads, TreeSize will only create a few more.
How to Download TreeSize
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once TreeSize is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install TreeSize
Follow guidelines step by step to Install TreeSize on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download TreeSize Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the TreeSize Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the TreeSize Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall TreeSize
If you need to uninstall TreeSize that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove that allTreeSize files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the TreeSize, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the TreeSize App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the TreeSize folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
Is TreeSize software safe?
TreeSize automatically updates the size of your files, so they are never read.
What is TreeSize free?
TreeSize Free displays all the files and folders in your system that are compressed using LZX, XPress, and NTFS compression rates. It also supports whole folder branches.
What does TreeSize Pro do?
TreeSize enables you to sort large files by their age. It does so by clicking on the last change or the creation date.
How good is TreeSize?
TreeSize has a 4.5 out of 5 star rating based on its customer satisfaction and likesliness to recommend ratings.
How is WizTree so fast?
By scanning NTFS formatted hard drives, WizTree can read the drive’s Master File Table directly from the disk. This method completely bypasses the Windows operating system.
What is TreeSize app?
TreeSize Free is a free app that scans mobile devices. It works seamlessly with the MTP (Metropolitan Port) connection.
Is it safe to delete Windows old?
If you want to remove the old folder, you will need to perform a clean install to restore the previous version of Windows. This will prevent you from using the recovery options to restore to the previous version.
Can WinSxS be deleted?
Instead of deleting the WinSxS folder, try reducing the size of the WinSxS folder by using tools built into Windows. Doing so will severely damage your system and prevent it from booting up.
Why is AppData so big?
The AppData folder could be consuming too much space on your hard drive. It could be related to some of the files that you may not know about.
What is a pagefile in Windows 10?
Pagefile is a Windows 10 hidden file that contains the SYS extension. It serves as a way to reduce the system’s load.
Auto Key Presser Download for Windows is developed and updated by Jam-software. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.