Last Updated on January 1, 2024 by Marcella Stephens
TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition Download allows users to store sensitive data in an encrypted archive on a USB flash drive or memory card. It does so if the device is lost or stolen. The program’s interface makes it easy to create, extract, and delete files from the archive.
With the latest TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition, you can protect your data anywhere. This portable security solution can use to keep your information safe. It’s also a part of the company’s other products, such as Internet Security and Total Protection.
Unlike other security solutions, TrustPort Antivirus does not require a hard drive. It’s installed on a different memory medium, such as a USB flash drive or a memory card.
Unlike its desktop counterpart, the USB version of TrustPort Antivirus uses a single detection engine known as the Norman.
Aside from protecting against various threats, such as viruses and spam, TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition Download can scan websites and emails. It has multiple additional features, such as a parental filter and a task scheduler.
Features Of TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition Download
Protecting data stored on various storage media
This application protects the data you store on various memory media, such as flash disks and memory cards. It can use to prevent the unauthorized copying of harmful codes.
It also offers the ability to secure private data by shredding it when not used.
TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition Download scans a computer for viruses and ensures that all files are protected from unauthorized access. It also offers the ability to secure private data which is no longer in use by shredding it. Other features include the ability to protect the media and scans of a computer permanently.
The application’s virus database is continuously updated
The application’s virus database is constantly updated to keep up with the latest threats. It also generates new signatures daily, ensuring that the antivirus is ready to protect your portable media.
It comes with an expert customization option.
TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition has an expert customization option that allows experienced users to customize the program’s features. It offers various options such as quarantine, updates, logs, and secure shredding.
It can also use to prevent system downtime.
TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition Download scans a computer for viruses and ensures that all files are protected from unauthorized access. It can also use to prevent the malfunction of a system. Its portable design makes it easy to use without installing additional software.
How to TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition
Follow guidelines step by step to Install TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition on your Windows PC,
- First, download TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition
Suppose you need to uninstall TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition; that is your best guide. To safely remove all TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition files, you must follow those steps.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition folder and delete it.
TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition Download for Windows is developed and updated by
TrustPort. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.