Last Updated on January 1, 2024 by Marcella Stephens
The free Virtual Clone Drive app is the best tool for creating and managing virtual drives. It allows users to have their virtual drive on their computers. Windows Explorer is very familiar with creating and mounting virtual drives. With Virtual CloneDrive Download, you can either right-click on the file or open it in the Explorer context menu.
Although Virtual CloneDrive works similarly to a physical CD/DVD/Blu-ray drive, it only exists in virtual form. This free software can create up to 15 virtual DVD and CD drives on Windows desktop computers. CloneCD, CloneDVD, CloneBD, and other applications can also use to mount their image files to a virtual drive. In the same way, you would insert a regular CD or DVD into a standard campaign, they can insert into a virtual drive.
If you usually burn DVDs and CDs, Virtual CloneDrive can help you test the content before you burn it. It can also save you money by allowing you to load images from a virtual drive without looking for the disc.
Unlike a physical CD or DVD drive, Virtual CloneDrive doesn’t come as part of your computer’s hardware. Instead, it exists as a virtual drive that can be downloaded and run with just a few clicks. After completing completing completing completing the installation, you can use the application to open and run DVDs or virtual CDs.
Besides supporting various image formats, such as ISO, DVD, and ISO, Virtual CloneDrive Download also comes with various additional features. These include an auto mount function, a virtual eject button, and a history of recent image files. Additionally, the software adds a small logo to virtual DVDs so that users can quickly identify the virtual drive’s storage.
Features Of Virtual CloneDrive Download
Users can easily mount image files
With Virtual CloneDrive, users can easily mount their image files to a virtual drive to a virtual drive to a virtual drive to a virtual drive, such as ISO, DVD, and IMG. Its simple interface makes it very easy to learn.
Allows users to enjoy the free
The free Virtual CloneDrive Download app is considered the best virtual drive software. It allows users to enjoy the freedom of having a virtual drive on their computers.
It does not require a physical drive to operate
Unlike other DVD drives, Virtual Clone Drive does not require a physical drive. It can also use to insert a DVD by double-clicking on its image file. This is possible if you associate Virtual CloneDrive with supported format files.
Very easy to use
After testing Virtual CloneDrive Download, we found it effortless to use and handle the images. Its fast emulation process also makes it an excellent tool for anyone who wants to create and manage virtual drives.
It only exists as a virtual drive
Although it installs and functions like a real DVD drive, Virtual Clone Drive only exists as a virtual drive. It can use to mount various image files to a virtual drive, which is the same as you would with a regular CD or DVD.
How to Virtual CloneDrive Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Virtual CloneDrive is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Virtual CloneDrive
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Virtual CloneDrive on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download Virtual CloneDrive Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Virtual CloneDrive Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Virtual CloneDrive Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Virtual CloneDrive
Suppose you need to uninstall Virtual CloneDrive,, that is youryour best guide. You need to follow those steps to Remove all Virtual CloneDrive files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Virtual CloneDrive, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Virtual CloneDrive App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the Virtual CloneDrive folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
What does Virtual CloneDrive do?
A free Windows program calledVirtual CloneDrive Download allows users to create a virtual DVD or CD drive on their computer. It can use to mount various image files, such as ISO, BIN, and CCD, and behave similarly to how they would be attached to a DVD or CD drive.
How do I mount a Virtual CloneDrive?
If you want to mount an ISO image to a different virtual drive, simply right-click the desired purpose and choose the Virtual Clone Drive option. You’ll then take to a pop-up menu where you can select a path to your image.
Can Virtual CloneDrive create ISO?
With Virtual CloneDrive, you can easily create and manage ISO files in different operating systems, such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8. One of the latest features of Windows 8 is the ability to mount an ISO file.
Virtual CloneDrive Download for Windows is developed and updated by Elaborate Bytes. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.