Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus Download is compatible with most supported operating systems, including older and slow computers. It uses less disk space than the competitor. The chart below shows the total size of files you added during the product installation.
With Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus, you can be safe online no matter where or how you connect. It’s the most powerful cloud-based security solution to protect you against online threats. It scans faster, uses fewer resources, and can immediately identify and block new threats.
Founded in 1997, Webroot is a cybersecurity and antivirus company with stakes in both the business and consumer markets.
In 2011, the company introduced its line of antivirus suites designed to combine various tools under a single banner. In 2019, it was purchased by Carbonite Inc. for $618.5 million.
Although it’s a popular product, does Webroot offer a good enough alternative to the best security suites? I will discuss its consumer-grade suites’ various features and capabilities in this review.
Features Of Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus Download
This program is 35 times smaller than other packages
The Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus Download package includes an identity shield that will protect users from unauthorized access and use of their data while surfing the Internet. This feature is also designed to prevent people from accidentally sharing their data with other people. It’s said that this program is 35 times smaller than other packages,
This product uses 11x less computer memory during system idle
So little memory will not be affected. In addition, you can install anti-phishing software on top of the package to provide additional protection. Compared to the closest competitor, this product uses 11x less computer memory during system idle.
Easy to use
The chart below compares the average amount of RAM an antivirus tool uses during a period of plan idle, computed by taking a sample of ten memory snapshots taken around 60 seconds apart.
According to this chart, the security product from Webroot takes about 5 seconds to install fully. This is significantly faster than the average for the competitors. The graph shows the minimum installation time an Antivirus should take to be ready for use by the end-user.
With cloud-based protection, you can set it and forget it. It can provide you with real-time updates to keep you informed about threats that have been discovered.
A proactive approach to checking for malicious content on websites
Use a proactive approach to scan for malicious content on websites and prevent people from entering their personal information.
How to Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus
If you need to uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
Is Webroot a free antivirus?
When it comes to choosing a good internet security software, you have a lot of options. We at Webroot believe that we can provide you with the best possible experience with our product. That’s why we’re offering a free 14-day trial of our software.
Are Webroot and McAfee the same?
McAfee, which Steven Thomas founded in 1997, is now part of Intel’s Security Division. Founded in 1997, Colorado-based Webroot is a leading provider of cybersecurity software. It offers a wide range of threat intelligence and solutions for protecting individuals and businesses from online threats.
Does Webroot SecureAnywhere protect against viruses?
Although SecureAnywhere AntiVirus doesn’t follow the same testing methods as some independent labs, it did well in our hands-on tests. In our tests, it scored highly in both phishing detection and malware protection.
Has Webroot been hacked?
A group of ransomware attackers has breached the infrastructure of multiple managed service providers (MSPs). They have used the remote management tools of one of these organizations, the SecureAnywhere console, to distribute ransomware on their customers’ systems.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus Download for Windows is developed and updated by Webroot Inc.. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.