The WinAPI Search app is a portable tool for finding out what’s happening with the Windows API. It can also locate errors and other issues related to the program.
The WinAPI Search app was developed for individuals who work with malware reverse engineers and developers. Its goal was to provide a utility allowing them to search for various Win32 functions by name.
The goal of WinAPI Search Download is to provide a lightweight tool for people who are involved in reverse engineering. Initially, it only served as a search engine for Win32 functions. It has since grown to include a variety of features.
The app is mainly used by researchers and malware reverse engineers who work with the Windows API. It can also find PE binary files. It can additionally perform various filter actions to speed up the search. These include the Bitness 32/64 Bit, API sets, and Umbrella libraries.
Users can search for various PE header subsystems using the app’s search engine. These include the boot application, GUI application, console application, EFI driver, Windows CE or Xbox, POSIX or OS/2, or native applications.
Features Of WinAPI Search Download
Divided into two parts
The navigation UI is divided into two parts: the upper one shows the search results and the input fields, while the lower one shows the results and the processed locations. On the bottom, there’s a “search output” panel showing the exact procedure and the processed areas.
Files are commonly used.
Windows PE files are commonly used to create the base structure for apps. With WinAPI Search Download, you can easily find these files one by one or multiple times. Also, regular expressions can search.
A good option.
If you used Dependency Walker, you might consider using WinAPI Search Download instead. It’s a good alternative since it offers the same functions and capabilities.
It can also use to check for software and other issues.
The tool is helpful for Windows developers who want to check for various issues related to their apps. It can also use to check for malware and other issues. It’s additionally an alternative to Dependency Walker, a well-known utility.
You can run from wherever you are.
Although it doesn’t require an installation to be used, it can be run just by extracting and running it. This is useful for people who need to cover multiple systems. It can be stored on a removable drive or run from wherever you are.
How to WinAPI Search Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once WinAPI Search is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install WinAPI Search
Follow guidelines step by step to Install WinAPI Search on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download WinAPI Search Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the WinAPI Search Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the WinAPI Search Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall WinAPI Search
Suppose you need to uninstall WinAPI Search. That is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to Remove all WinAPI Search files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the WinAPI Search, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the WinAPI Search App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the WinAPI Search folder and delete it.
WinAPI Search Download for Windows was developed and updated by Dennis Babkin. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.