XDCC Browser The free and open-source XDCC Browser is a tool that lets users browse through the various files of the company. It comes with a built-in mic.
The XDCC Browser download is an add-on for the mIRC client that allows users to search for and download files related to the XDCC community. It also integrates with the results of the search sites and controls the requests and uploads.
The software is categorized in the Miscellaneous category of software by XDCC Browser. The latest version of the browser is not yet known.
Follow the directions to install the app. After running the program, you’ll have to enter the necessary information to connect to the servers of the mIRC client. The program’s name will be shown when someone checks you with an alias email address.
The latest version of the browser, XDCC Browser download, can be downloaded and run online through a free hosting service, OnWorks. Users can install it using the usual methods, such as through the Windows installer.
Features Of XDCC Browser Download
Mumble with your friends using the XDCC script installed in your IRC client
Installing the script from the “Remote Events” section of mIRC is accessible after the installation is complete. You will activate all of its default settings. To narrow down your search after you’ve set everything up, you can use a tool like XDCC Finder, XDCC Report, or XDCC Browser download to define the minimum and maximum file size and the scope of your scan.
Locate, manage, and inspect a variety of packs of cards
In addition, you can access the network’s channel list and examine, remove, and add new packs using the browser supported by the app. Another section of XDCC Browser provides access to information about requests, such as the pack name, number, and size, the status of the order, the nickname of the user, the channel, the network, and the server. You can request selected packs, or you can ask for all bags. You can join select packages. Downloads are another option to consider.
Configure a wide range of app options
With the software, you’ll be able to customize it exactly how you want it. There are several valuable features, such as the ability for all completed requests to be moved to a predefined folder on the computer’s hard drive, to remain visible above other windows, to connect via SSL by default, to shut down the computer once all tasks have been completed, to hide packs in the channel window, and more.
You can change the listing type
You can also set mIRC to always open in a minimized state, enable or disable the file server browser and status window, modify the default timers for “Request again” and “Get fail,” get files from trusted users or change the listing type (XDCC packs, file servers, FTP sites).
The conclusion and evaluation
Because the utility didn’t hang, crash, or display error messages during our tests, there were no stability issues. As a result, system performance was not adversely affected. XDCC Browser download is a valuable tool for searching for XDCC files using mIRC and XDCC. Updates have been lacking for quite some time now.
How to XDCC Browser Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once XDCC Browser is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install XDCC Browser
Follow guidelines step by step to Install XDCC Browser on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download XDCC Browser Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the XDCC Browser Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the XDCC Browser Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall XDCC Browser
Suppose you need to uninstall XDCC Browser; that is your best guide. You need to follow those steps to Remove all XDCC Browser files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the XDCC Browser, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the XDCC Browser App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
Now find the XDCC Browser folder and delete it.
XDCC Browser Download for Windows is developed and updated by Yochai Timmer. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.