Last Updated on March 3, 2023 by Marcella Stephens
Zuma’s Revenge! story is just decoration for the endless amount of puzzle action the player will encounter in Zuma’s Revenge! Its humor and dialogue make it a captivating experience.
In 2009, PopCap Games released Zuma’s Revenge!, a highly addictive tile-based game. It was initially released for PC and various other gaming platforms.
Based on the highly acclaimed “Zuma” video game, this sequel has captured the global audience’s attention with its easy-to-use controls and visual presentation. It also offers a variety of competitive and casual modes that reward both players.
The game was a sequel to the popular Zuma. It has been praised for its addictive gameplay and ability to keep players playing for a long time.
Zuma’s Revenge! Download features a variety of levels and environments that will allow players to experience the spirit of the jungle. They also need to be fast to collect balls.
Features Of Zuma’s Revenge! Download
The bowler can control the challenged ball.
In this bubble-popping game, you can control the ball-thrower who has been challenged by the island god Zuma. The objective is to throw the balls on the moving marbles and eliminate the remaining colors from the board.
Various power-ups help keep the game interesting.
Zuma’s Revenge! Download, you play as a frog that controls a frog that moves along a path towards a statue’s mouth. You have to stop the colored balls from getting there by firing them at a chain, which is the usual method. Various power-ups can help keep the game interesting.
The game also features various power-ups for players to improve their skills.
To successfully throw the ball, the player has to identify where it should place and when it should toss. Aside from destroying the balls that have been matched, the game also features various powerups to help players improve their skills and control their challenge flow.
Adds a goal to the game to help eliminate ball flow.
There are many boss fights in each level, and they maintain the basic mechanics of Zuma’s Revenge! However, they also add a target to the game to help the ball-thrower clear the endless stream of balls.
The graphics are also very fresh and make the game enjoyable.
If you’re a fan of the Zuma series, then Zuma’s Revenge! Download is an excellent game for you. It’s simple yet compelling, and it features a variety of powerups that can help players improve their skills. The graphics are also very fresh and keep the game interesting.
How to Zuma’s Revenge! Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Zuma’s Revenge! is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Zuma’s Revenge!
Follow the guidelines step by step to Install Zuma’s Revenge! on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download Zuma’s Revenge! Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download Zuma’s Revenge! Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Zuma’s Revenge! Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Zuma’s Revenge!
If you need to uninstall Zuma’s Revenge! that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to Remove all Zuma’s Revenge safely! Files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find Zuma’s Revenge!, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Zuma’s Revenge! App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the Zuma’s Revenge! Folder and delete it.
Zuma’s Revenge! Download for Windows is developed and updated by Electronic Arts Inc. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.