Active@ Partition Recovery Download can quickly recover damaged or deleted hard disk partitions from either Windows or DOS. It can use to restore various hard disks, including those with FAT, HFS+, UFS, Ext2, Ext3, and Ext4. It can also detect and recover formatted or damaged hard drives.
With Active@ Partition Recovery, you can browse through the contents of deleted partitions before performing a full recovery. It also allows you to preview and copy files and folders. Aside from its powerful tools, the program also comes with various additional features, such as a boot disk creator and an integrated disk hex editor.
In addition to its usual tools, Active@ Partition Recovery also comes with various additional features designed to help data recovery specialists. These include a boot disk creator, an integrated disk hex editor, and a file recovery utility. The software is straightforward, making it suitable for the general public and data recovery specialists.
The QuickScan feature of the software can easily detect and recover recently deleted partitions. It does so even if the files and folders were not formatted or overwritten before they delete.
SuperScan, an advanced tool, can detect and recover previously deleted partitions even if they have been formatted or created new ones.
Features Of Active@ Partition Recovery Download
Very easy to use
Active@ Partition Recovery Download is straightforward, making it suitable for data recovery specialists and the general public.
Active@ Partition Recovery is a free toolkit to recover damaged or deleted partitions from various operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and WinPE boot disks.
Restore the master boot record (MBR)
With the help of Active@ Partition Recovery, users can quickly recover deleted or damaged partitions on their hard disk drives. It can also restore the master boot record (MBR), partition table, and boot sectors if the structure is accidentally deleted or damaged.
Safe and virus-free
The latest Active@ Partition Recovery Download version is ready to download from our fast download servers. It’s 100% safe and virus-free.
Remove all traces of malware
With the help of various detection tools, such as the fyxm.net custom malware program, Active Partition Recovery could altogether remove all traces of malware and spyware.
How to Active@ Partition Recovery Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Active@ Partition Recovery is made downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Active@ Partition Recovery
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Active@ Partition Recovery on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download Active@ Partition Recovery Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Active@ Partition Recovery Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Active@ Partition Recovery Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Active@ Partition Recovery
Suppose you need to uninstall Active@ Partition Recovery, that is the best guide for you. You must follow those steps to Remove all Active@ Partition Recovery files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Active@ Partition Recovery, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Active@ Partition Recovery App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the Active@ Partition Recovery folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
Is Active Partition Recovery free?
A quick overview of Active@ Partition Recovery Download, a free tool that can help you recover files from damaged partitions or drives. It supports almost any operating system and is completely free to download.
Can a lost partition be recovered?
When a partition has been deleted, the system will typically remove its assignment to the location on the hard drive where it stores. This allows it to be overwritten whenever needed. However, if the entire partition remains untouched, you can still restore it using a recovery utility.
What happens if the recovery partition is deleted?
A recovery partition is a particular hard drive used to restore the system settings if something goes wrong. It doesn’t have a drive letter and only a Help option in Disk Management.
Active@ Partition Recovery Download for Windows is developed and updated by Active Data Recovery Software. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.