UNFORMAT Download can recover various files and folders, including those deleted or damaged. It can also perform other operations to restore these files and folders.
LSoft Technologies’ Unformat is a utility that can help people recover their data from various types of damaged or formatted hard drives. It can be used by anyone with a lot of data recovery experience.
The software supports all file systems, including those supported by Apple’s Mac OS, Windows, and Linux operating systems. The latest version adds support for over thirty additional file signatures. It also has a script editor that allows advanced users to create custom file signatures.
It can be used to recover lost or formatted data from various types of hard drives, such as USB flash drives, HDDs, and FAT32 or NTFS file systems, as well as entire disks. It can also view details about each industry, such as its size, name, modification date, and attributes.
LSoft Technologies’UNFORMAT Download is a free download from its software library. The program’s most frequently used installation files are Unf.exe, UNFORMAT.exe, and Unform.exe.
Features Of UNFORMAT Download
A utility that can use to recover hard drives or individual files.
UNFORMAT Download is a utility that can use to recover the entire hard disk or individual files depending on the nature of the failure. It can also use to restore various sections of the hard drive.
Data is automatically restored.
This program scans the hard drive and automatically restores the data that it has been missing. It can also use in case of accidentally starting a process that can infect the computer.
The process of recovering a damaged disk is straightforward
The method of recovering a lost or damaged disk is specific. Just follow the steps below to get started. First, you will need to choose the partition of the disk that you want to recover. You will also need to define the analysis mode and wait for the program to create a list of files that need to be rescued.
I will be a good helper.
UNFORMAT will be a great helper for those who have to worry about accidentally deleting their data. It can use to restore various sections of the hard drive.
It can use to recover any type of data loss.
UNFORMAT Download can use to recover almost any kind of data loss scenario caused by a failure of the logical system. It can also use to restore damaged or deleted partitions and volumes.
How to UNFORMAT Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once UNFORMAT is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install UNFORMAT
Follow guidelines step by step to Install UNFORMAT on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download UNFORMAT Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the UNFORMAT Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the UNFORMAT Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall UNFORMAT
Suppose you need to uninstall UNFORMAT, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to Remove all UNFORMAT files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the UNFORMAT, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the UNFORMAT App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the UNFORMAT folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
Can I unformat the drive?
If you want to restore a lost or damaged hard drive, it is possible to format it using a quick format instead of a full format. The data will not be deleted or changed.
UNFORMAT Download for Windows is developed and updated by Active Data Recovery Software. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.