The free Ant Movie catalog program is designed to help you organize your movie collection on various media types such as DVDs, CDs, and videos. If you use Linux instead of Windows, you can try using WinE to run it. Some people have also reported that this works with Moviefly, a rewrite of the program made with Python.
In 2000, the French creator of the program Ant Movie Catalog Download, Antoine Potten, started working with Mickal Vanneufville. According to the website, the two worked together to improve the program.
The Ant Movie catalog is an open-source program that allows users to manage their movie collections on various media types, such as DVDs, CDs, and tapes.
The open-source program can use to manage your collection of DVDs, CDs, and videos. It can also create a variety of HTML files and CSV files for each movie. In addition, it can automatically insert various details about the film into the list.
Ant Movie Catalog Download, free to download, is helpful if you have an extensive collection of movies but don’t know how to organize them. It does so by taking a simple approach.
Features Of Ant Movie Catalog Download
The interface is available in more than 30 languages.
The user interface is available in over 30 languages. These include English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, and Serbian.
Helping people manage their media collections.
The main objective of this Ant Movie Catalog Download is to help people manage their media collection, which includes movies from DVDs, CDs, and tapes. It has many features that have been added over the years.
Shows various details of your selected movie.
The list below shows the various details of the movie you’ve selected. I am sure this application is one of the best of its kind. It lacks some of the features commonly featured in other applications, but it has all the necessary components.
The app is only available for Windows users.
This application is only available for Windows users. It comes in two different versions: an installer and a portable version. The interface of this application is straightforward to use, especially for novice users.
It helps you track all your favorite movies.
The Ant Movie Catalog Download will help you keep track of all your favorite movies, even if you have limited patience and time. It will allow you to create an organized list of your media collections. You can also input information about the movies that you’ve collected easily.
How to Ant Movie Catalog Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Ant Movie Catalog is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Ant Movie Catalog
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Ant Movie Catalog on your Windows PC,
- First, download Ant Movie Catalog Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Ant Movie Catalog Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Ant Movie Catalog Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Ant Movie Catalog
Suppose you need to uninstall Ant Movie Catalog, that is the best guide for you. You must follow those steps to Remove all Ant Movie Catalog files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Ant Movie Catalog, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Ant Movie Catalog App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the Ant Movie Catalog folder and delete it.
Ant Movie Catalog Download for Windows is developed and updated by Antoine Potten. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.