Last Updated on March 3, 2023 by Marcella Stephens
ASUS Share Link app allows users to transfer files between their Android devices and home computers. It eliminates the need to connect their mobile phones to their laptops or desktops physically. Initially built the app to allow users to connect their ZEN line of smartphones to their ASUS computers. Its functionality has been expanded to allow users to transfer files on any modern Android device.
Once a user has connected to a network, they can use the Share Link app to transfer their files and other data from their Windows PC to their windows devices. ASUS Share Link Download can also copy and share various files and documents, such as music, photos, and contacts. Users don’t have a problem installing the drivers for the device, as ASUS will automatically install them on the user’s device if detected.
This software has received high ratings from various websites. It has also been given the Software Informer Clean award for having no viruses, adware, or spyware. It has a variety of features that its users appreciate.
With the help of the Asus Share Link app, you can quickly transfer and share various files, applications, and documents. It does so by simply clicking the Send or receive button.
The Share Link app from ASUS Share Link Download allows users to transfer files between their Android devices and home computers. It eliminates the need to connect their mobile phones to their laptops or desktops physically. It allows them to share various files and applications quickly and seamlessly. The app lets users send and receive files even not connected to the Internet.
Features Of ASUS Share Link Download
They are making it easy for users to transfer files to their mobile devices.
The developers of ASUS Share Link aim to make it easy for users to transfer files to and from their mobile devices. They have built a service that is only used for one purpose: to quickly and reliably transfer all types of files, including photos, music, and documents. The app’s interface is designed to be focused on this single-use scenario.
The file transfer process is done using Wi-Fi.
ASUS Share Link Download can use on both your PC devices offline. The file transfer process is performed using a stable Wi-Fi connection.
It comes in a small package.
The ASUS Share Link installer comes with a small package that’s only 20 MB. This makes it very easy to install on your computer without taking up too much space. The installation process is straightforward and requires you to follow only a few simple steps.
Automatically syncs files between devices
After installing, the app will automatically sync the files between your PC device. However, there are two additional steps that you need to follow to be able to transfer files between your devices. First, you must ensure that the Android version of Share Link is installed. And second, you need to ensure that both of your devices have the same Wi-Fi connection.
It comes with a minimal set of tools.
The ASUS Share Link Download interface is straightforward and has minimal tools. It only has two buttons, respectively, to send and receive files. The app does not support additional features and focuses on making file transfer effortless.
How to ASUS Share Link Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once ASUS Share Link is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install ASUS Share Link
Follow guidelines step by step to Install ASUS Share Link on your Windows PC,
- First, download ASUS Share Link Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the ASUS Share Link Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the ASUS Share Link Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall ASUS Share Link
Suppose you need to uninstall ASUS Share Link that is the best guide for you. You must follow those steps to Remove all ASUS Share Link files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the ASUS Share Link, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the ASUS Share Link App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the ASUS Share Link folder and delete it.
ASUS Share Link Download for Windows is developed and updated by Asus. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.