BlueScreenView Download for Windows is a utility that scans all the files that were created during the Windows blue screen crash and provides a list of all the details about what caused it.
When you overuse your computer’s memory, it gets loaded with too much information. It crashes. It can happen to many people, so just make sure that you keep on working and restarting your system. It doesn’t mean that there is no problem with your hard disk or memory.
This application records the minidump file, the time, and its information. It also displays the details in the panel.
These are the steps that help users identify the issues that cause a crash. They can also check if there is a persistent issue with the files or the hardware that caused the crash.
How to BlueScreenView Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once BlueScreenView is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install BlueScreenView on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install BlueScreenView on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download BlueScreenView Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall BlueScreenView
If you need to uninstall BlueScreenView that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the BlueScreenView, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the BlueScreenView folder and delete it.
BlueScreenView Download for Windows is developed and updated by NirSoft. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.