Last Updated on February 14, 2024 by Marcella Stephens
WifiInfoView is a utility that will help you monitor and troubleshoot wireless networks. It will allow you to collect data about these networks in detail. That is a powerful app that lets you view and manage all of the details of a WiFi network.
The app has a simple design. When you first open it, the main panel has two panels. In the upper panel, you can see all of the wifi connections and networks that were scanned. In the lower portion of the screen, you’ll find detailed information about the networks.
This app will scan any wifi network in your area and provide you with some information about it.
The goal of this app is to give you complete and detailed reports about your wireless networks and connections. It does so by analyzing various aspects of the various networks and devices that you use.
How to WifiInfoView Download for Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once WifiInfoView is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install WifiInfoView on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install WifiInfoView on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall WifiInfoView
If you need to uninstall WifiInfoView that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the WifiInfoView, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
WifiInfoView Download for Windows is developed and updated by NirSoft. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.