Last Updated on February 10, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
For those who are constantly moving their laptops, HP 3D DriveGuard Download is a must-have. It will protect them from accidental drops and scratches, but it won’t install and won’t provide any additional features.
The ability to continuously park the heads of your notebook is what makes HP 3D DriveGuard stand out. It prevents the risk of damage caused by accidental drops and overcharging.
Due to the nature of their hardware, many computers can get damaged and suddenly stop working. This issue can be solved by using the 3D DriveGuard software.
HP 3D DriveGuard Download package provides the latest version of the ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection software, which is designed to safeguard the drive from accidental drops and scratches.
Due to the nature of the devices that they have, shocks and disruption can happen to the computer’s usual working mode. To prevent this issue, the company developed 3D DriveGuard. It is a free web application that features a simple UI and full manual.
Features of HP 3D DriveGuard Download
This tool will help you secure your machine by using its accelerometer. It will also protect its eyes from potential injuries by covering them with its own shock shield.
This utility can help protect your computer by detecting the shocks it gets from its external components. It can also be used to prevent the accidental damage caused by the jerks.
Hard drive against harsh conditions
The 3D DriveGuard from HP provides an enhanced level of protection against accidental damage. Its protection policies help prevent the use of the hard drive against harsh conditions. This feature works by telling the system’s software which is already running smoothly if it suddenly changes its position.
Clock speeds and the temperature
This utility will allow you to customise the settings of various components, such as the clock speeds and the temperature.
The 3D DriveGuard software from HP prevents the hard drive from getting damaged if it gets accidentally dropped or gets hit by an object. It does so by parking the heads when the notebook is accidentally scratched.
How to Download HP 3D DriveGuard For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once HP 3D DriveGuard is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install HP 3D DriveGuard on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install HP 3D DriveGuard on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall HP 3D DriveGuard
If you need to uninstall HP 3D DriveGuard, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find HP 3D DriveGuard, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
What is 3D DriveGuard?
Protect your laptop’s hard drive from external shocks with the 3D DriveGuard app. It uses built-in accelerometers to detect and prevent damage caused by drops and blows.
How do I install the HP 3D DriveGuard Download?
After clicking the Windows Control Panel, right-click the entry for the program and select Uninstall. Once this is completed, install the latest version of the Drive Guard.
What is HP 3D DriveGuard windows 10?
The 3D DriveGuard automatically protects the device from accidental drops and accidental hits by automatically parking the heads.
Do I need an HP 3D Drive guard?
The 3D DriveGuard from HP is a device that automatically protects the hard drive by sending notifications to it. It’s designed to reduce the risk of damage caused by unauthorised access or tampering.
How do I turn off HP 3D DriveGuard Windows 10?
Right Click on the Programs and Features section and select “Uninstall.”
HP 3D DriveGuard Download for Windows is developed and updated by HP Development Company. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.