Last Updated on February 21, 2024 by Marcella Stephens
iConstruct Download is a Building Information Modeling (BIM) software that helps improve project performance and drive collaboration across the entire project lifecycle.
It is the most comprehensive and flexible solution for Navisworks. It features a variety of tools that will allow you to enhance your model presentations and collaborate more effectively.
If you are a Navisworks power user, then iConstruct is the right tool for you. It gives you the flexibility to work seamlessly with Navisworks and its various power tools.
It is a collaboration software that uses the same technology as Autodesk Navisworks.
iConstruct has over 35 different functions that can be used to manage various tasks and information.
Features of iConStruct Download
Create custom tags for items
The Navisworks software has a variety of features that make it incredibly useful. Some of these include the ability to create custom tags for items, a tool that enables users to create definitions for geometry, and many more.
Project documentation in seconds
Create intelligent models with project documentation in seconds. With iConstruct’s BIM 360 Docs Search, simply select an object in a 3D model and it will take you to the documentation.
Easily modify and manage
iConstruct is a tool that combines the power of BIM with the collaboration and review technology of Autodesk Navisworks. It enables users to easily modify and manage the data collected from various design models.
Easily transform their data
With View Report, users can easily transform their data into presentable reports that are designed to impress both clients and shareholders.
One of the most usefu
One of the most useful features of this product is Export Data, which allows the user to export their models’ data to a variety of formats, such as Excel and PDF. It does so by extracting the data from the models and reporting on predefined fields.
How to iConStruct Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once iConStruct is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install iConStruct on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install iConStruct on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall iConStruct
If you need to uninstall iConStruct, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find iConStruct n, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
What does iConstruct do?
iConstruct is a project management software that enables users to create high-quality representations of buildings and structures. It works seamlessly with Navisworks.
What is Naviswork?
Navisworks is a tool that allows users to combine and navigate around 3D models in real-time. It works seamlessly with various design packages such as Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD.
Can you convert NWD to DWG?
The main purpose of a NWD file is to enable users to share it in a secured/non-editable format.
Can Navisworks open STP files?
Navisworks Freedom only accepts 3D and NWD files. To open them, just copy and paste the .stp file in Navisworks Simulate or manage.
What are the three versions of Navisworks?
Navisworks is a collection of three different versions namely Freedom, Simulate, and Manage. The top level includes all the features of Navisworks except Clash Detective.
IConStruct Download for Windows is developed and updated by Roger Meier All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.