OCCT is a tool that will help you test and improve your CPU’s performance. It will also give you reports about its performance.
This tool will monitor your CPU and memory usage to make sure that it is as safe as possible. It will also alert you when it gets too busy.
You can set the settings to turn on or off your overclocking. There are also various options to perform tests during or after it gets turned on.
This tool will give you the most support possible for your CPU. It’s also designed to test all of the hardware components that are necessary to allow you to achieve the best possible performance from your CPU.
You will see the various components that you use during an overclocking session, as well as their current and overclocked frequencies. You can also customize the settings for these components.
How to OCCT Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once OCCT is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install OCCT on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install OCCT on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall OCCT
If you need to uninstall OCCT, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the OCCT, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
OCCT Download for Windows is developed and updated by OCCT. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.