Last Updated on July 22, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
Recuva Download is a powerful tool that will allow you to recover almost any file from your system, as well as view all of the apps and files that you have.
If you encounter a situation where you need to recover files that were deleted, but not yet recovered, then you can use Recuva. It is a simple and effective application that will help you get rid of the files that are hidden in your computer.
It is a utility that enables users to recover files that were accidentally deleted from their computer. It includes images and videos that have been formatted or deleted from various media players.
Recuva can easily recover lost or stolen files from various sources. It can also get rid of them from your recycle bin.
Features of Recuva Download
It is a powerful tool
Recuva is a powerful tool that can recover various types of files, such as photos, music, documents, and emails. It can also recover files from external hard drives and USB sticks.
find traces of files that have been deleted
With more flexibility, it can recover files that are missing from your hard drive. Its deep scan feature can find traces of files that have been deleted. It also uses industry-standard techniques to ensure that your files are erased.
That is very useful for people who accidentally deleted important files
Recuva can also recover files from removable media and flash drives. Its ability to find and restore access to all files is very useful for people who accidentally deleted important files.
Recover files from almost any type of hard drive
Even if the hard drive has been destroyed by a fire or other disaster, Recuva can still recover data from it. Its advanced features allow it to recover files from almost any type of hard drive. If you have a file that you want to permanently remove, just tell it that you want it to be erased.
How to Download Recuva for Windows PC Free
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button.
- Now let the Start to Download
- Once Recuva is done downloading, Double click the setup files and you can start the installation.
How to Install Recuva on your Windows PC
- First, you need to Download Recuva Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Recuva
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Recuva, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
Is Recuva fully free?
Recuva is a free file recovery utility that works seamlessly with almost all major platforms. It’s also compatible with most popular operating systems
Is Recuva safe to download?
Many users are worried about the safety of Recuva due to its free version. However, it is 100% safe and clean to use
Who makes Recuva?
Recuva is an undeletion program that lets you undelete files that were marked as deleted. It does so by marking the areas of the disk where they were stored
Does Recuva have virus?
Recuva is a free app that contains zero viruses, zero malware, and no other forms of digital threats. It is also featured in a VirusTotal report that shows that it’s a legitimate program
Does Recuva really work?
Unfortunately, Recuva won’t work all the time. Sometimes, it will sometimes crash or corrupt the file you’re trying to recover
Can Recuva recover all files?
Recuva can recover various files, such as photos, music, and videos. It can also recover from external hard drives and memory cards.
Can Recuva steal your data?
Data recovery software does not harm your system or device. It just recovers the bits that were lost or stolen from it.
Recuva Download for Windows is developed and updated by Recuva. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.