With CCleaner Download for Windows, you will be able to remove all the junk from your PC. It will also help you keep your system running smoothly. Today, there are a lot of content providers that offer great content, but most of them end up with a lot of useless material.
This content can also cause problems with your computer’s performance. It can also be dangerous if not carefully managed.
With CCleaner, it will automatically remove all traces of potentially dangerous files from your PC. It will also check for other suspicious files and folders.
This utility has a clean and minimal interface. The main window is very minimalistic, with all of the tools and icons are shown on it.
You can start by choosing one of the tools from the list below. The first tool that you will need is the Cleaner, which will help you get rid of junk files from your PC.
It will scan your computer and identify all of the files that might need to be deleted. It will also identify which parts of your system might need to be deleted.
How to CCleaner Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once CCleaner is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install CCleaner on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install CCleaner on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download CCleaner Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall CCleaner
If you need to uninstall CCleaner that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the CCleaner, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the CCleaner folder and delete it.
CCleaner Download for Windows is developed and updated by Piriform Ltd. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.