Robocopy is a utility that will automatically copy and restore files after a network disruption. It is a good tool to use if you encounter an error while transferring files.
Those who are familiar with the features of the Windows Server 2003 Resource Kit might have also tried out Robocopy Download.
This utility is a graphical user interface that lets you copy and recover files. It features a variety of predefined features that allow it to customize the process.
windows Robocopy Download has a feature that automatically restarts the file transfer when it gets interrupted, or it can recover from a terminated copy. It can also copy and restore various files’ properties and information, such as the date and time stamps.
Features of Robocopy Download
Since it is a command-line utility, it tends to require a lot of work to get the most out of its features.
Create and maintain security access lists
This tool will preserve the properties and information of a file, such as its date and time stamps. It can also create and maintain security access lists.
Scripts and execute commands
Robocopy Download is a utility that can run scripts and execute commands without requiring specific command-line options.
Execute the commands directly or save them to a batch file
This is a graphical user interface that shows all the options for RoboCopy. The program can be used to execute the commands directly or save them to a batch file.
This tutorial will show how to install and use the command-line tool Robocopy Download to pre-seed files before creating a replication environment for Windows Server 2012. By doing so, you can speed up the initial synchronization of the server and the files in the database.
How to Download Robocopy For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Robocopy is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Robocopy on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Robocopy on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Robocopy
If you need to uninstall Robocopy, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find Robocopy, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Robocopy Alternative For Windows
- WD Universal Firmware Updater 188.8.131.52
- FlashBoot 3.3k
- Samsung Data Migration 184.108.40.206
- DiskGenius 5.4.2 Build 1239
- TreeSize 4.5.3
- WD Security 220.127.116.11
Robocopy Download for Windows is developed and updated by Microsoft. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.