Secure Folders Download is a secure space on your Samsung Galaxy device that’s separate from the main app and features. It uses the Samsung Knox security platform to provide a level of privacy and security.
Secure Folder is a utility that lets users protect their Android devices from unauthorized access. It allows you to create a secure PIN or password to keep their files private.
After you’ve logged in to Secure Folder, it provides access to both the program and the secured files that it supports. However, since it can’t connect to Windows, Secure Folders Download is typically installed on your local machine in order to access the other features that it provides.
Secure Folders Download is a utility that can easily protect all the files and folders on your PC. It allows to hide, lock, and restrict access to a specific folder or group of files. It can also deny access to programs from that folder.
Secure Folder is a great tool to keep your files and network secure. It can also create secure and encrypted notes and passwords in minutes.
Features of Secure Folders Download
Devices are secure even if they’re connected to a computer
You can easily move and hide files from your protected folders. It also allows you to protect your contacts and photos. It’s also a great way to keep your devices secure even if they’re connected to a computer.
Control all of your file system’s contents
Secure Folder is a collection of features that allow you to control all of your file system’s contents. It’s a useful tool if you’re looking to get more control over how your system works.
Automatically encrypt all your files
Instead of using a security program, you can also use your Windows account to automatically encrypt all your files. This method works by creating a unique username and password for each folder.
Secure Folders Download simple to store all of your apps and files in a secure environment. Just tap “Add files” or “Move to Secure Folder” to create a new folder.
Complete control over all your apps and data
Secure Folder is a secure space on the Samsung Galaxy phone that gives you complete control over all your apps and data.
How to Download Secure Folders For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Secure Folders is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Secure Folders on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Secure Folders on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Secure Folders
If you need to uninstall Secure Folders, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find Secure Folders, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Secure Folders Alternative For Windows
- True Key
- Virtual Hidden Disk
- Universal Password Manager
- Encrypt Care
Frequently Asked Question
Can I download Secure Folder?
If you’re not sure if your phone has the Secure Folder app, then go to the settings app and select Biometrics and Security.
How can I download the Samsung Secure Folder app?
Press & hold on to an app to add it to Secure Folder. If the app is already in the folder, just press & hold on it to unlock it.
How do I find a Secure Folder on Samsung?
To use Secure Folder, go to the settings of your Samsung account and then go to the security section.
How do I access a Secure Folder on Android?
To move a specific file, tap and hold it. Then, tap More options and enter the file’s passcode.
How do I move from a Secure Folder to my computer?
You can also keep it open in the private mode by plugging it to a USB cable. You can then copy and paste anything that’s on your phone to any computer.
Secure Folders Download for Windows is developed and updated by Promosoft Corporation. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.