Last Updated on January 26, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
The Bat! Home Edition provides a basic e-mail client that most users will require. It features a few key features, including anti-spam and encryption procedures.
An HTML-based security client that prevents data loss and phishing is used for e-mail security. It also includes a variety of features that allow you to sync and address book.
This app can help you organize multiple tasks on your schedule, and it features a variety of predefined message templates. It also works seamlessly with deleted e-mails.
How to The Bat! Home Edition Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once The Bat! Home Edition is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install The Bat! Home Edition on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install The Bat! Home Edition on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall The Bat! Home Edition
If you need to uninstall The Bat! Home Edition, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the The Bat! Home Edition, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
The Bat! Home Edition Download for Windows is developed and updated by RITLabs. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.