WhizMouse is a utility that lets you turn on or off the mouse wheel by clicking on a specific application or window. It does so by enabling you to select the wheel’s function when the program is in the foreground window.
Since there are only a few apps that can enhance mouse actions on Windows, WizMouse is a must-have tool.
When prompted to send a wheel command, WizMouse will send those commands to the window instead of the one currently focused. It eliminates the need to press the Windows key to focus.
Some apps are not built with the mouse wheel in mind. This is because it can be a bit annoying to use. When you’re viewing a web page or a document, the program window must be the foreground window.
Features Of WizMouse Download
Settings Of WizMouse
The settings of WizMouse are very easy to understand. Just click the icon in the system tray to access them.
Main Purpose Of WizMouse
The main purpose of WizMouse is to help you use the mouse wheel on apps and windows that don’t support it. However, it can also help when the window becomes inactive.
More Productive Manner
With WizMouse, your mouse wheel will behave in a more productive manner. It eliminates the need for clicking the title bar to activate the window. It also offers a quick and easy way to enable or disable the wheel.
WizMouse is a software that enables the user to scroll through any website or window without clicking. It works seamlessly across all major platforms such as Windows 10, 8, 8.1, and XP.
Do Not Support Such Features
With this utility, you can also bring a scrolling window to the foreground and force mouse wheel actions on applications that do not support such features.
How to Download WizMouse For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once WizMouse is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install WizMouse on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install WizMouse on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download WizMouse Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the WizMouse Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the WizMouse Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall WizMouse
If you need to uninstall WizMouse that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all WizMouse files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the WizMouse , Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the WizMouse App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the WizMouse folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
What does WizMouse do?
WizMouse is a Windows application that enables users to scroll the contents of a window without focusing on that window.
How do I simulate mouse wheel on laptop?
Scroll function under Touch Pad settings.
Why is my mouse wheel not working?
The first and most common cause of clicking on the mouse wheel is dust and dirt. Other issues include faulty mouse settings and incompatible hardware.
Can you use a PC without a mouse?
Another simple way to use your computer without a mouse is by transforming it into a wireless mouse. Just follow these simple steps to get started: You will now have the ability to perform clicking and scrolling through a full keyboard.
How do I invert my mouse?
To turn off the Touchpad’s inverted scrolling, go to the settings menu and select Devices.
Why does my mouse go the opposite direction?
If your cursor is moving in the wrong direction, or at an odd angle, it might have been accidentally re-configured to its original configuration.
Where is the scroll button on keyboard?
The Scroll Lock key is often found on a keyboard and is used to lock a computer screen. It was initially used to enable the user to scroll through a text box.
How do you scroll with Kensington Orbit trackball?
The scroll ring allows you to rotate the trackball using your thumb and fourth finger. It also allows you to scroll up and down simultaneously.
Is Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Free?
If you use Microsoft’s Surface Arc Mouse or any other type of keyboard, then you should probably get the Microsoft Mouse and Key Center app. It’s a free app that adds some key features to the existing Windows app.
Why is my Microsoft mouse and keyboard not working?
If the keyboard is still plugged into the wrong USB port, try plugging it back into the original USB port.
WizMouse Download for Windows is developed and updated by Antibody Software. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.