DrJava is a Java development environment that was designed for students. It features an interface that’s easy to use, and it has a variety of powerful features.
To install DrJava, you first need Java already installed on your machine. This step will only work if Java is already installed on your machine. If it is not, then you will need to follow the steps below to install Java.
The main goal of the app is to enable developers to focus on the development of their apps instead of wasting time with repetitive tasks.
You will need the Java development kit (JDK) to use it. If you have a Mac, then you should already have the JDK installed on that machine. If not, then you should download it from the Sun website.
However, despite its numerous features, the app is mainly focused on the basics. It has a clean and simple UI that makes it easy to use.
Features of DrJava
Java Virtual Machine
The app requires a Java 2 or later version to run properly. To get started, you should first install the latest version of the Java Virtual Machine (JVC) on your system.
You can work seamlessly with multiple documents at once, and you can also switch between them.
Visit the DrJava web page and download the latest version of the Java software. After clicking the link, select a version of DrJava that fits to your computer.
Important Java file
Sometimes, DrJava can’t find the location of an important Java file. To resolve this issue, go to the settings page and specify the location of the file.
Wizard already ran
If the “Java” installation wizard already ran, then the “tools.jar” file should be in C:Program FilesJavajdk1.7.*lib. If it is not found, try searching for it using “Start Search”.
How to DrJava Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once DrJava is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install DrJava on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install DrJava on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall DrJava
If you need to uninstall DrJava, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find DrJava, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
Does DrJava work on Mac?
DrJava will not be licensed on Mac OS X
Is DrJava good?
Some essential editing features.
What is Dr Java used for?
DrJava is a development environment that was developed at Rice University. It was mainly used by students to develop Java-based programming.
What is jar full form?
What is war in Java?
A WAR file is a type of resource that is used to distribute a collection of files and resources that are both related and separate.
DrJava Download for Windows is developed and updated by DrJava. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.