Last Updated on June 18, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
With GoPro MAX Exporter, you can easily convert standard spherical .mp4 files to high-quality 4K, 5K, and custom resolutions. It features a variety of codecs and allows you to play with game-changing features.
Due to the discontinued support of GoPro MAX Exporter, we are now offering the GoPro Player for Windows. This app is an extremely powerful and easy-to-use tool that will allow you to capture an immersive wide-angle view with the use of SuperView.
Reframe lets you transform your 360 footage into stunning traditional videos and photos. With Reframe, you can experiment with endless views, then select the best shots to reframe and convert them into .mp4 files that can be shared on social media.
Features of GoPro MAX Exporter
Set the orientation
xport your 360 videos to .mp4 files so they’re ready to be shared on social media. Set the orientation of your footage to keep it level, and avoid getting stuck in a straight line.
This app is an all-in-one solution that will allow you to create a heads-up displaying your drone footage and action videos. It’s compatible with a wide range of camera brands and data formats.
Create cinematic transitions with a simple click of a keyframe.
The camera automatically snaps to fit into the 16:9 frame.
Reframe is a tool
Reframe is a tool that allows you to experiment with multiple views and create cinematic transitions in seconds.
Use Freeze Frame
Use Freeze Frame to extend a moment or create a more cinematic transition.
How to GoPro MAX Exporter Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once GoPro MAX Exporter is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install GoPro MAX Exporter on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install GoPro MAX Exporter on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall GoPro MAX Exporter
If you need to uninstall GoPro MAX Exporter, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find GoPro MAX Exporter, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
GoPro MAX Exporter Alternative For Windows
- MP4 Converter
Frequently Asked Question
How does a GoPro player work?
Reframe is a tool that lets users transform 360 footage into cinematic content. It does so by choosing the best shots and allowing users to export them to a variety of formats.
Is Lightworks completely free?
The free version of Lightworks is identical to its paid counterpart in terms of features and functionalities. However, it only accepts output formats that are intended for YouTube and Vimeo.
Can you zoom with GoPro Max?
You can now also zoom in with your GoPro camera through its built-in digital zoom feature. This feature will allow users to enlarge distant objects.
Can GoPro Max take pictures?
The Hero single lens camera is a versatile device that can be used for both video and still photography
Can I download the GoPro app on my computer?
You can easily view and edit your GoPro videos on a desktop computer by using our free software.
GoPro MAX Exporter Download for Windows is developed and updated by GoPro, Inc. / GoPro MAX Exporter. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.