GoPro Quik Desktop users can easily import and enjoy their videos with just a few clicks. With Quik, you can easily add graphics and gauges to your photos and videos to show how fast or high you went. It also allows you to create beautiful videos and sync them with your device.
With Quik, you can easily access, edit, and enjoy your GoPro videos and photos. It’s easy to import footage and create great videos with just a few clicks. You can also sync your videos to music through the app.
The GoPro Quik desktop Download app makes accessing, editing and enjoying your GoPro videos and photos easy. It automatically imports your footage and creates great videos that sync to music in just a few clicks. You can also add graphics and gauges to your photos and videos to show how fast or high you went, and it allows you to create beautiful videos and sync them with your device.
GoPro Quik for PC Desktop is an easy-to-use app that lets you import and enjoy your GoPro footage. It allows you to create beautiful videos and sync them with your device. You can also easily share your best shots and add graphics to your photos and videos to show how fast or high you went.
GoPro recently released a video editor app for Windows that allows users to import and edit their GoPro footage. The app is called GoPro Quik desktop Download and is available for free download from the Windows Store.
Features Of GoPro Quik Desktop Download
You can quickly transform your GoPro Quik desktop Download footage into fantastic videos with just a few clicks. You can choose your favorite moments and pick the perfect music to play in the background.
Access your photos and videos anywhere
With GoPro Plus, you’ll get an expanded library of soundtracks and be able to create and share even more videos with your friends. You can also sync your photos and videos to the cloud.
Import enjoy your footage
GoPro’s Quik app automatically imports all of your photos and videos from your device. It’s easy to find what you’re looking for quickly and lets you edit and share your favorite shots.
Share with friends
GoPro’s Hero5 Black has a built-in GPS and various sensors to capture essential details like your speed, elevation gain, and GPS path. You can also apply graphics and gauges to your videos to show your stats.
GoPro’s app lets you create videos perfect for sharing on YouTube, Facebook, and other social networks. You can also split your footage into time-lapse and burst videos. The app can easily find the best moments and save a high-quality still image.
Includes GoPro Studio for advanced editing
GoPro Quik desktop Download Studio comes with the Quik app for even more advanced editing. It includes a variety of tools such as drag-and-drop templates and slow-motion effects.
How to GoPro Quik Desktop Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once GoPro Quik Desktop is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install GoPro Quik Desktop
Follow guidelines step by step to Install GoPro Quik Desktop on your Windows PC,
- First, download GoPro Quik Desktop Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the GoPro Quik Desktop Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the GoPro Quik Desktop Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall GoPro Quik Desktop
Suppose you need to uninstall GoPro Quik Desktop; that is your best guide. You must follow those steps to Remove all GoPro Quik Desktop files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the GoPro Quik Desktop, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the GoPro Quik Desktop App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the GoPro Quik Desktop folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
Is there a GoPro Quik for Desktop?
GoPro users can easily view and edit their videos on a desktop computer using our free software, GoPro Quik. The cameras create high-quality HEVC and MP4 files.
Is GoPro Quik Desktop discontinued?
GoPro stopped supporting its desktop app, Quik, due to being too old. The developer then tried to focus on the company’s mobile apps.
Can you get the GoPro app on your computer?
The new GoPro app for desktops makes organizing, highlighting, and managing videos taken with any of the company’s cameras incredibly simple.
What is the difference between the GoPro app and Quik app?
GoPro Studio is an advanced version of Quik that offers more features. It can be used to split and merge video clips, add filters, and create time-lapse videos. It can also be used with photos and videos taken with your GoPro, iPhone, or another camera.
Is GoPro studio the same as Quik?
GoPro Studio is an advanced version of Quik that allows users to do more advanced editing. It includes features such as the ability to create videos with music and templates, as well as the ability to fix frame rates and size.
GoPro Quik Desktop Download for Windows is developed and updated by GoPro, Inc. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.